Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CONTROL] SATURDAY F2P Loot Trip 1/01/2011

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot to mention the first fight againsy you guys at sperm hill where we cleared you and you still claimed win idk wow thats possible. Plus you ddos our vent after that fight

2nd fight we didnt rush you with 30 but 15-20 max , dont overexaggerate it, and plus our vent got ddosed once again right when we rushed... weird

gl in the future

Alright, lets have some common sense here, do you think if a clan has a bad weekend with no wins, they'll post it on Pure Warfare? Personally, I don't think so, unless they have the balls.

Another thing, why do you assume that we ddos'd your Ventrilo, have you ever considered it's another clan? :confused:

About the "run in" with you guys crashing us, scouts estimated around 25 - 30 CP members when you guys were hopping to this world. I would assume you guys would have an advantage since we had low supplies and you guys were outleveling us. We didn't know about your ventrilo...

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

We had 32-34 at the fight with you, we expected to remass and hit 40+ but we didn't, please fix the starting :P thanks alot for the fight alot of respect for accepting a fight in which you knew you were going to be outnumberd :)

OT: Greatjob looks like a really action packed trip!

I have quotes from your leader saying you had 40 at remassing, good fight though.

malicei.jpg

110308005010.png

It never ends.

Crash our mid-week official preps on your mains and expect to get **** on. Don't start **** if you can't take it idiot. If you crash another official prep war on your mains then I'm going to make sure you slump.

It's probably best you don't crash next time, yeah?

So it's "attack us and we'll ddos your vent" pathetic.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

It's called honour and respect.

Something CP don't have.

Don't bother replying Josh, either way they'll bring up "omfg you ddos'd out vent", it's a pointless convo. Like two little kids arguing back and forth.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

We had 32-34 at the fight with you, we expected to remass and hit 40+ but we didn't, please fix the starting :P thanks alot for the fight alot of respect for accepting a fight in which you knew you were going to be outnumberd :)

OT: Greatjob looks like a really action packed trip!

I have quotes from your leader saying you had 40 at remassing, good fight though.

Ugh i don't want to argue, i said "we expected to hit 40+ remassing but didn't" thats why [Z]Josh said probably about 39 because we expected to remass with more but with members having to leave because we had been out 3hours+ then we remassed with around 34, you guys still did alot of damage to us being outnumberd.

OT:Great job ******* up Chaotic being outnumberd by about +7 :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Crash our mid-week official preps on your mains and expect to get **** on. Don't start **** if you can't take it idiot. If you crash another official prep war on your mains then I'm going to make sure you slump.

It's probably best you don't crash next time, yeah?

So it's "attack us and we'll ddos your vent" pathetic.

Yea thats how it is bruh cuz we run dis **** u hear?

now you better watch when u bout to attack us cuh we might not be ready

run and tell dat home boy

Come on guys, lets cool down.

All that has happened here was in the past. Lets think about tomorrow, I'm pretty sure CP and CT might run into each other tomorrow :)

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

All that has happened here was in the past. Lets think about tomorrow, I'm pretty sure CP and CT might run into each other tomorrow :)

If we do please dont ddos our vent

If we do please dont ddos our vent

Jeeeeeeeeeeez.

Again with your ventrilo getting Ddos'd? Again with not being mature. I tried to talk to you, but you guys are really representing your clan well. :|

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

More like

CT starting 35

CP starting 28

CT ending 0

CP ending 26

Ct rages ddoses CP vent

Reporting this topic for being inacurate lmfao

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You forgot to mention the first fight againsy you guys at sperm hill where we cleared you and you still claimed win idk wow thats possible. Plus you ddos our vent after that fight

2nd fight we didnt rush you with 30 but 15-20 max , dont overexaggerate it, and plus our vent got ddosed once again right when we rushed... weird

gl in the future

1st fight that yous crashed. we didn't claim a win but we were smacking yous around for a long time to say yous crashed, looked messy :/ and the second fight, well,

Joseph-Ducreux-Riveting-tale-old-chap.jpg

Ughhh Looks like were going to close EOP and Ct Now

Meh

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

gl in the future

1st fight that yous crashed. we didn't claim a win but we were smacking yous around for a long time to say yous crashed, looked messy :/ and the second fight, well,

You wasnt smacking anyone up, you tried to hill hop and epicly failed

110101211845.png

gl in the future

You wasnt smacking anyone up, you tried to hill hop and epicly failed

110101211845.png

Before I say anything, I would like to thank CP for bumping our topic in this section of the forum.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Sorry Alex im just pointing out the Facts, if you cant go by the facts tell your clan not to make a Pw topic.

First Fight 28 CP cleared 35 CT

2nd Fight we suicided into you with 15 people