Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CONTROL] SATURDAY F2P Loot Trip 1/01/2011

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay lol, but the first fight we had like 25 and ran into clan wars when cp crashed, and the second we had like 23

Danneh, I thought was brohs. You're supposed to stay with me even if your leaders say hop worlds. :(

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

We had 32-34 at the fight with you, we expected to remass and hit 40+ but we didn't, please fix the starting :P thanks alot for the fight alot of respect for accepting a fight in which you knew you were going to be outnumberd :)

OT: Greatjob looks like a really action packed trip!

I have quotes from your leader saying you had 40 at remassing, good fight though.

Ugh i don't want to argue, i said "we expected to hit 40+ remassing but didn't" thats why [Z]Josh said probably about 39 because we expected to remass with more but with members having to leave because we had been out 3hours+ then we remassed with around 34, you guys still did alot of damage to us being outnumberd.

OT:Great job ******* up Chaotic being outnumberd by about +7 :)

Thanks z, but we were told intially 39 and then 41, then i asked our scout to take a look it was 40+, woonskep did a bit of investigating asked 5 z members 3 said 40+ 2 didn't reply so..

I don't understand how we could have only 4 less when at the beginning of our trips we had a 15-20 man pull difference.

Clearin' stuff up before I go to bed.

Hysteria I went on what you guys told me and I got the 30 from your fall in of 90 opts when you rushed us. Why are you so bothered that we were 2 people off?

CP you guys crashed us with 35 first time and killed like 3 of us. You are just extremely mad that your crash failed, it's okay bros maybe next time.

Zenith Josh told me you had 39 before you rushed which means you had at least 40. I'm going on confirmed opts from your ranks, why do you guys always ***** about opts so much? Do you care that much about what people think of you?

Clans getting mad cause we won. Hatersgonnahate.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Clearin' stuff up before I go to bed.

Hysteria I went on what you guys told me and I got the 30 from your fall in of 90 opts when you rushed us. Why are you so bothered that we were 2 people off?

CP you guys crashed us with 35 first time and killed like 3 of us. You are just extremely mad that your crash failed, it's okay bros maybe next time.

Zenith Josh told me you had 39 before you rushed which means you had at least 40. I'm going on confirmed opts from your ranks, why do you guys always ***** about opts so much? Do you care that much about what people think of you?

Clans getting mad cause we won. Hatersgonnahate.jpg

Ughhh Looks like were going to close EOP and Ct Now

Meh

You're not going to close anyone or anything, so shut the **** up, little spastic.

Accept the fact that you lost and move on, instead of sitting here posting the first excuse that comes to your mind.

Meh

You're not going to close anyone or anything, so shut the **** up, little spastic.

Accept the fact that you lost and move on, instead of sitting here posting the first excuse that comes to your mind.

Were already in the process of closing your clan

:D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Meh

Were already in the process of closing your clan

:D

Lol, step down to earth young grasshopper.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png