Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CONTROL] SATURDAY F2P Loot Trip 1/01/2011

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl ct is a joke u guys making up our ops rolf we had 16 at the fucn most when we warred u guys plus our vent got ddosed. sad clan u guys wont get far lets say you'll last 2 months if your very lucky den u close?

Gl CT l0l0l0l

GUZ6g.png

rofl ct is a joke u guys making up our ops rolf we had 16 at the fucn most when we warred u guys plus our vent got ddosed. sad clan u guys wont get far lets say you'll last 2 months if your very lucky den u close?

Gl CT l0l0l0l

Not only is your spelling pathetic so is your ******** assumptions that we ddosed your vent channel, Pretty sure more than 20 people have mentioned you had some sort of problem with your vent channel so you don't have to go round repeating it, Just accept the loss and move on kiddo.

I smell some Cp ********.

Gl CT l0l0l0l

Not only is your spelling pathetic so is your ******** assumptions that we ddosed your vent channel, Pretty sure more than 20 people have mentioned you had some sort of problem with your vent channel so you don't have to go round repeating it, Just accept the loss and move on kiddo.

I smell some Cp ********.

o.o bit mad l0l0l0l0l0l0l

GUZ6g.png

Gl CT l0l0l0l

You know your a idiot if you can't even spell Corrupt Pures in your clan information right.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

You forgot to mention the first fight againsy you guys at sperm hill where we cleared you and you still claimed win idk wow thats possible. Plus you ddos our vent after that fight

2nd fight we didnt rush you with 30 but 15-20 max , dont overexaggerate it, and plus our vent got ddosed once again right when we rushed... weird

gl in the future

1st fight that yous crashed. we didn't claim a win but we were smacking yous around for a long time to say yous crashed, looked messy :/ and the second fight, well,

Joseph-Ducreux-Riveting-tale-old-chap.jpg

You wasnt smacking anyone up, you tried to hill hop and epicly failed

110101211845.png

lolololol'd

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something