Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria P2P Sunday

Evan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Trip Hy i wasnt there i have no idea but from the looks of your video and our video imo all i can see is you guys getting pushed through gap to GDZ where you get cleared and then make a surprise regroup at dwarfs where Hf crashed few mintues or so later. Then there was points you had the fight and then there was points we had it idk who cares you arent claiming it and nor are we respect evan on the 20+ 20+ ending im liking this New clan very fair indeed.

idk i cant judge no troll or flame intended See yeah next weekend guys :]

o and evan i dont want a prep vs you for a few reasons being alot of ranks are busy this week like furious me jam and digsy. Maybe another time!

Do you see the same 3 mains owning HY everytime you guys "push us" :P

Spring Rolls downed me like 3 times, lol.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Good Trip Hy i wasnt there i have no idea but from the looks of your video and our video imo all i can see is you guys getting pushed through gap to GDZ where you get cleared and then make a surprise regroup at dwarfs where Hf crashed few mintues or so later. Then there was points you had the fight and then there was points we had it idk who cares you arent claiming it and nor are we respect evan on the 20+ 20+ ending im liking this New clan very fair indeed.

o and evan i dont want a prep vs you for a few reasons being alot of ranks are busy this week like furious me jam and digsy. Maybe another time!

Do you see the same 3 mains owning HY everytime you guys "push us" :P

Spring Rolls downed me like 3 times, lol.

Respect Spring Rolls, if he kills you be honored by it.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

It would have been a better fight if there went so many Chaotic in F2p/no gear again. But from HY's vid they clearly pushed chaotic from GDZ to Gap and then Chaotic had many surprise returns coming from south of the gap in several big regroups. And the mains did favor attacking yellow capes. No bias, troll, flame in this comment.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I hate how you and your ranks keep saying respect when you called hf.

It was nowhere near a clean fight from chaotic. So no respect.

It's just a game, so i'm not flaming or anything, just saying.

But it definitely was a good fight.

I like your sig

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

All in all a fun Sunday!

Hopefully todays p2p trip will be as good! :)

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance