Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria P2P Sunday

Evan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloppy start, getting gwas'd at the gap, wouldn't of let that happen if i was there :)

Good returning though, HY seemed to be winning the majority of the fight, however at times Ch were also in control, could of crashed it, but decided not to. I don't lie :)

Wow this was a very constructive post, thanks man. And yes Ch did have an upper hand at some points too. Was just a great time thanks for being 1 out 100 who actually watch the vid.

NO PROBLEM OLD BUDDY OLD PAL

#irclan - where banter happens

Sloppy start, getting gwas'd at the gap, wouldn't of let that happen if i was there :)

Good returning though, HY seemed to be winning the majority of the fight, however at times Ch were also in control, could of crashed it, but decided not to. I don't lie :)

Wow this was a very constructive post, thanks man. And yes Ch did have an upper hand at some points too. Was just a great time thanks for being 1 out 100 who actually watch the vid.

u want 2 be my buddy 2?

this reminds me of something that ended not to long ago

Yeah I remember that thing, there was this one idiot who was the HC when they were around think he was from Massachusetts then he left for Corruption Pures or some name like that, then this other idiotic kid followed him...he was from MA too except he took his home world literally since the RS world really was where he spent 99% of this time.

Oh well thanks for the bump and I love you Matt a shame you turned into a hater.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Looks like you guys had alot of fun fighting Chaotic, i wish our trip could of contained as much action, But looks like Good `ol Chaotic is breaking every rule in the book to get a win on the weekend :wallbash:

OT: Greatjob, im glad to see new clans popping up.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

u want 2 be my buddy 2?

no evan

#irclan - where banter happens

It looked like fun. Although the stories differ from each individual, it can't take away from a great bounce back sunday.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Good Trip Hy i wasnt there i have no idea but from the looks of your video and our video imo all i can see is you guys getting pushed through gap to GDZ where you get cleared and then make a surprise regroup at dwarfs where Hf crashed few mintues or so later. Then there was points you had the fight and then there was points we had it idk who cares you arent claiming it and nor are we respect evan on the 20+ 20+ ending im liking this New clan very fair indeed.

idk i cant judge no troll or flame intended See yeah next weekend guys :]

o and evan i dont want a prep vs you for a few reasons being alot of ranks are busy this week like furious me jam and digsy. Maybe another time!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

L3t it r41n l3t it dr1p bust a cr1p in d4 l1p let 3m f4ll l3t 3m tr1p ***** r1p ***** r1p

lmfao duval 2 funny

and duval i appreciate ur comment but bro u weren't there, and ur watching ur 2 minute video from a kid who looks like it's his first ever clan. Watch ours >.<

i did watch your video and there was moments where you had the fight and then i saw moments when we had it. A few times you can clearly See Chaotic Taking the fight over mate. Then again a few times you had the fight. Im not saying anything negative i am saying it went both ways we didnt claim this fight nor did you so leave it as a good fight bro and move on :] and me and junior have one mission and he knows what that is ;].

we will most deff see you next saturday and and sunday mitch happy newyears

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..