Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria P2P Sunday

Evan

p2ptripsht.png

» » » » » »

IRC: #Hysteria

Website/Forums www.hysteria-rs.com

Updated Memberlist: HysteriaMemberlist

The first ever Sunday

Today was our first ever P2P Pk trip. After an unofficial F2P trip turned ugly we wanted to have some fun to make up for the losses of rune scims, addy arrows and strength potions. We did just that considering that's what Chaotic returned in :), but then lost the pixels again getting specced out by mains. We peaked at 32 today and had a 35 minute fight with the notorious Chaotic. It was really fun we had an ugly start on our opening rush but we returned GDZ clearing CH. The mains that were 100% Chaotic Stalled us, we could have easily logged but loot was on our mind. The fight lasted 35 minutes us clearing CH 4 times and us getting cleared twice. HF then crashed spamming CH <names> and we left. Hi5 all around was one hell of a time.

5wG2G.png

The whole fight

╗Φ• More Coming Soon! •Φ╚

1a4lM.png

LkPKd.png

This was one hell of a fight. At first CH was doing work due to a ****** rush, we falled back to GDZ and our returners cleared them. We pushed south killing off the remaining few and some CH mains stalled us so we chilled out and about. Another wave of CH was returning sloppily from CLW/GDZ. We held our own and had the fight all the way through until more mains came sniping our members one by one spamming CH. Towards the end of the battle Spr1ng r0lls spamming CH had come and Ch was returning in Addy scims and green chaps. We just said **** it and kept on going. It was back and forth back and forth. Eventually as I was returning a line of white dots was coming in and it was HF. Hi5's all around.

Hysteria Starting: 30 |►| Ending: 20+ (After HF Crashed)

Chaotic Starting: 34 |►| Ending: 20+

1a4lM.png

LAEaY.png

98539625.png

lolchl.png

21j9e6b.jpg

110102170156.png

110102171133.png

110102171434.png

hfwashere.png

110102221355.png

(.......THANKS FOR READING.......(.

.)..............OUR TOPIC!...............)

YUWYC.png

shieldv3.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick keep it up.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Cleared 4x being cleared 2x?

Good fight anyway. Didn't have anything to do with HF just for the record. HF trolls.

Watch the vid you guys look big on the mini map twice and half of it is scouts/mains.

Nonetheless No flame intended, looking forward to the future against you guys. Would you like a P2P prep this week I cannot get into your irc *cough*

Edit: Nvm

(20:10:32) <[Hy]Evan> hi

(20:10:38) <[Hy]Evan> would u like a p2p prep for this week

(20:10:40) <Duval> no i dont want a prep

(20:10:44) <Duval> knew u where gonna ask

(20:10:55) <[Hy]Evan> why don't you

(20:10:56) <[Hy]Evan> ?

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

people always tele in clan wars lol how is that pic worthy? good trip inb4chandhyflame

we were attacking him on his return, he ran into CLW and teled out.

It was fun, to bad for the mains.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

people always tele in clan wars lol how is that pic worthy? good trip inb4chandhyflame

well then that deserves boot, but if you run unnattacked into clanwars, you can't be attacked anyway so i guess its ok to tele

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

well then that deserves boot, but if you run unnattacked into clanwars, you can't be attacked anyway so i guess its ok to tele

It was a pvp world, i was in his combat level so i was able to attack.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

dont respond 2 bull **** words don't mean anything

had fun today and everyone else did aswell.

leave ur rune scim or dagger 2 do the talking, not ur fingers

jesus im corny as ****

Lol, this topic has the truth at least.

Not a two minute fight that we obviously did terrible in.

CH cleared - 4-5 times

Hysteria cleared(by mains) - 2 times

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Sloppy start, getting gwas'd at the gap, wouldn't of let that happen if i was there :)

Good returning though, HY seemed to be winning the majority of the fight, however at times Ch were also in control, could of crashed it, but decided not to. I don't lie :)

#irclan - where banter happens

No flames from here on, Runescape should not be this serious. Proud Chaotic isn't baiting/flaming like they used to it's a new day. We will just have to wait until next weekend for some more fun with them.

Hi5's All Around this was a great fight.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Sloppy start, getting gwas'd at the gap, wouldn't of let that happen if i was there :)

Good returning though, HY seemed to be winning the majority of the fight, however at times Ch were also in control, could of crashed it, but decided not to. I don't lie :)

Wow this was a very constructive post, thanks man. And yes Ch did have an upper hand at some points too. Was just a great time thanks for being 1 out 100 who actually watch the vid.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png