Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just because i'm bored.

Anthoni

Hey there. I'm Anthoni. I'm 17 years old, and I am a Senior in High School. I'll be graduating in 5 months. From there, I plan on moving up to New York and going to school there. I want to become an X-Ray Technician and then specialize in doing MRI's. I like to Skate(Skateboard). I'm decent, even though I've been slacking off from it lately. I love being lazy, this includes just laying around watching movies all day, or laying around texting and talking on the phone. I live in Kennewick, Washington. I moved out of my mother's house in early June. I love listening to music, i'll listen to just about anything. But yeah, this is all I really feel like typing. If you want to know more about me, just give me a PM on IRC, i'm pretty chill. My nick is Anthoni or Anthoni|Away. Thanks for reading ^.^

Hi!

Hi Bryan!

My name's Trev and i'm Anthoni's facebook brother. His girlfriend hopes I get hit by a bus.

It's only because I was talking to you and not her :D

Hey welcome to Pure Warfare! If you need any help feel free to PM a Mod or Admin and we can help you around these forums!

Enjoy your stay and remember: Post Constructive!

You are such a smartass<3

Nice post count!

Welcome to the community Anthoni im sure you will love it here!

Oh yes, it seems pretty nice ^.^

Nolifer!

You still play RuneScape, I don't ;)

Cool. So you live with your girlfriend or alone or mates or what?

Nah, I actually live with Grandparents until June xD

It's Anthoni!!!!!

Tommmm! :D

Lol yoo anthoni welcome to pw

HI RAMI