Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP starts 2k11 with a bang

Solo

156e03s.png

After two fun unofficial trips on the weekend, we set out this week to prove to ourselves and everyone else that this year will be ours. Tuesday we had a small 30 minute f2p prep with FOE, and today we had two pkri's with CP, followed by a f2p fullout prep with the main clan AA.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elites

This was just a small 30 minute prep with FOE. Respect to them for accepting a prep even though it was pretty late GMT. We peaked about 46 for this prep, and did a fantastic job, only losing 2 people in round 1 (1 of whom dced), and did great in the other two rounds as well.

The rules were 1 defence cap, corrupts & dungeoneering off.

9 Purelives

Round 1:

EoP Starting/Ending: 20/18

FOE Starting/Ending: 20/0

Round 2:

EoP Starting/Ending: 25/18

FOE Starting/Ending: 25/0

Round 3:

EoP Starting/Ending: 22/15

FOE Starting/Ending: 22/0

110104191014.png

110104191209.png

www.eop-rs.com-1294196388-U67.png

110104192858.png

www.eop-rs.com-1294196442-U67.png

110104193709.png

110104193805.png

EoP wins 3-0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

So early this afternoon a few of our ranks were hosting a small f2p trip in w32, when CP decided they would come out. Our spies notified us, and we massed up to get some free adamant platebodies.

Kyle

Fight one

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~30

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~30

First fight we rushed them south of clan wars. Shortly after a main team hit from behind us, and CP ran out of the trees to the ghost hut to avoid them. Still taking blows from the mains, we hit CP at the hut, pushing them out, and forcing them to regroup on sperm hill, while mains were still hitting us. We rushed up onto the hill, 1 hitting drunk, and clearing them from the battlefield.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 23

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Fight Two

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~35

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~35

CP remassed at bhb and we got a quick regroup then waited in the 18 ports for them. CP hopped to w136 to avoid that main cc crashing again, and we hopped too. CP + BvB + some other main called D efNerd rushed us, however we held the port and sniped anyone who tried to drag out. After once again one hitting Drunk, CP got pushed west, and eventually cleared chose to leave the fight despite having 0 people left anyway.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 27

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

www.eop-rs.com-1294270236-U67.png

110106095250.png

www.eop-rs.com-1294270452-U67.png

110105175306.png

110105165319.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Australian Army

This war was planned a week ago, to be a 1 def matched opts fight. However yesterday, because we didn't want to sit a lot of people, the rules were changed to a fullout, with a 30 defence cap. After the first round proved too easy, we allowed them rune for the second round. In the third round we did a 1 def battle, where we would sit to +5. In the final round we did matched 1 def.

Video is coming soon.

Round 1:

EoP Starting/Ending: 54/44

AA Starting/Ending: 28/0

Round 2:

EoP Starting/Ending: 56/40

AA Starting/Ending: 29/0

Round 3:

EoP Starting/Ending: 30/22

AA Starting/Ending: 25/0

Round 4:

EoP Starting/Ending: 24/0

AA Starting/Ending: 24/15

round1q.png

round12.png

round1ending.png

round2starting.png

round23.png

round2ending.png

round31.png

round3ending.png

110105202058l.png

110105201835.png

EoP win 3-1, Thanks for the fun and respectable fights AA.

f0vtzc.png

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually lived both run ins :X I was later killed by mains :S there was a lot of mains, wish we fought in a more clean area where mains from your side couldn't camp us. Gj and thanks for the fight tho, we ended with 35 + in the second fight.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I actually lived both run ins :X I was later killed by mains :S there was a lot of mains, wish we fought in a more clean area where mains from your side couldn't camp us. Gj and thanks for the fight tho, we ended with 35 + in the second fight.

35+ in edgeville..?

edit: [15:18:47] -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for W0w2many: Jan5: I killed Drunkin R2h |

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

35+ in edgeville..?

edit: [15:18:47] -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for W0w2many: Jan5: I killed Drunkin R2h |

Okay but you didn't ko me? Watch the vid lol you see me like 10 times killing your members and then having CP leave because of all the mains who aren't attacking you :X Watch your own vid.

I appreciated the fight but you did not beat CP, we left because of all the mains attacking us in world 32 and then the SAME mains in world 136? Kinda Fishy :confused:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~