Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP starts 2k11 with a bang

Solo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong i love these kind of fights and i dont mind at all accepting losses, but its frustrating when every fight we've had it involves the same mains. knowing for sure that all the main scum from cp are gone for good, theres only so much we can do. we see numerous mains in everyfight we've had against eop and some of the mains are even known as eop ranks but ehh, ppl forget about these fights in a day so thanks again.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

@Drunk You serious lol...? How did you end with 35+ second fight, I was there and you lost clearly as shown on video. Those mains were from a clan chat called "B OS N A" which happens to be a masser team, not only did they attack you but they also attacked us.

Were 2 fun fights, let's leave it at that and look forward to Friday/Saturday.

@Alton444, welcome to the crash war

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

@Drunk You serious lol...? How did you end with 35+ second fight, I was there and you lost clearly as shown on video. Those mains were from a clan chat called "B OS N A" which happens to be a masser team, not only did they attack you but they also attacked us.

I think a little birdy told them the world and which side to attack from.

and alton is in mm i think so gl.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

i know what clan he is in lol, major clown on their forums so my spies tell me

I'd be honored if MM entered a crash war with EOP because I know it will be interesting.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I think a little birdy told them the world and which side to attack from.

and alton is in mm i think so gl.

How can he tell them which side to attack from when clearly it was a stacked fight. You fool.

malicei.jpg

110308005010.png

It never ends.

It's pretty obvious that masser clans have taken a liking to sniping pure fight ever since Nippon introduced it to S K Y R I M's cc. Since then masser clans like B 0S N A and CD have sniped pure run in's. The only masser clan which actually aimed for a certain clan when sniping is S K Y R I M's. Bosna CC are full of retards and wouldn't be able to comprehend attacking from a certain side.

dont get me wrong i love these kind of fights and i dont mind at all accepting losses, but its frustrating when every fight we've had it involves the same mains. knowing for sure that all the main scum from cp are gone for good, theres only so much we can do. we see numerous mains in everyfight we've had against eop and some of the mains are even known as eop ranks but ehh, ppl forget about these fights in a day so thanks again.

wait, so you booted bvb and dpur3?

edit: you also booted all of this cc of mains that massed with us on saturday just to snipe us?

cpmainsfallin.png

I at least saw dpur3 and bvb there, it would be interesting to know what CP ranks were on those other accounts lol.

I actually lived both run ins :X I was later killed by mains :S there was a lot of mains, wish we fought in a more clean area where mains from your side couldn't camp us. Gj and thanks for the fight tho, we ended with 35 + in the second fight.

35+ in edgeville..?

edit: [15:18:47] -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for W0w2many: Jan5: I killed Drunkin R2h |

Okay but you didn't ko me? Watch the vid lol you see me like 10 times killing your members and then having CP leave because of all the mains who aren't attacking you :X Watch your own vid.

I appreciated the fight but you did not beat CP, we left because of all the mains attacking us in world 32 and then the SAME mains in world 136? Kinda Fishy :confused:

Thats a pretty pathetic excuse even for you, especially when we have a vid that shows us killing all of you :lol:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I actually lived both run ins :X I was later killed by mains :S there was a lot of mains, wish we fought in a more clean area where mains from your side couldn't camp us. Gj and thanks for the fight tho, we ended with 35 + in the second fight.

35+ in edgeville..?

edit: [15:18:47] -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for W0w2many: Jan5: I killed Drunkin R2h |

Okay but you didn't ko me? Watch the vid lol you see me like 10 times killing your members and then having CP leave because of all the mains who aren't attacking you :X Watch your own vid.

I appreciated the fight but you did not beat CP, we left because of all the mains attacking us in world 32 and then the SAME mains in world 136? Kinda Fishy :confused:

Ok, so explain to me why I stopped attacking you at sperm hill after I hit "attack". Means you're dead. Also, how do we manage to have a masser cc only attack blue capes, then stay behind and stay with us when you run off to "avoid the mains". Masser clans are full of idiots, and as you can see, you did the running AND you did the dying.

Second round ya'll just got cleared, same with the first, you moved to ghost hut for higher ground and a few of us chased but came back, the mains rushed us so we decided to rush you to avoid them. You ran to sperm hill and yet again all the mains are hitting and killing us. We go rape you on sperm hill, and you all die. Cool.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

good fights, we had 24 ending the first one when we hopped, second fight we had 14 when we left. You guys won today, gj.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay