Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive Vs Chaotic

xVideos

Ex Vs Ch 1Day Prep  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this?

• Exclusive
    • Chaotic

I'm like oooh kay and accepted a prep asked a +5/-5. But apperntly he really wanted it matched. So we made a small deal.

25 vs 25 everything above is matched.

1def cap

overs on

corr/dung off

1 day prep. No invites, clan members only

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Mitch if you look arround you see "Haters". If I look at you I see 1 ******* fail hater. Just watch it I'm not the 1 that that asked for this prep. He got cocky and I accepted I'll prove my point.

I also will show you how to lead. Maybe one day u will say "damn that retard was right.."

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

So if both clans pull 25+ it's matched? Good.

I hope Ex wins only because it would be a nice boost for them.

but I think Ch will win. I could be wrong I have been away from the F2P med scene for a while I don't know who stands where.

Edit:

Mitch is way more experienced than you just judging by this topic. Only a toddler would say something like "pm 4 lessons for runescape.com"

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Mitch the **** against Ctrl isint That serious this rivalry between Ex and Ch has been going on for 5-6 Months We have Ch in our Eyes So i Do wish them alot of Luck

yeah i Agree. you guys Have Had this Rivalry for a long Time. anyways i dont Know i might have to go with Chaotic for this One. exclusive is Biting more than what they Can Eat.

letscifany1sees

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I wasn't even there jeeze - calm down now. You're trying to bash Duval and then dragging Chaotic into it.

Guess I'll cya tomorrow then EX. Best of luck.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Mitch the **** against Ctrl isint That serious this rivalry between Ex and Ch has been going on for 5-6 Months We have Ch in our Eyes So i Do wish them alot of Luck

yeah i Agree. you guys Have Had this Rivalry for a long Time. anyways i dont Know i might have to go with Chaotic for this One. exclusive is Biting more than what they Can Eat.

letscifany1sees

I SAW IT, double post.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Rivalry ended when you guys closed then reopen and then did nothing. Good luck tomorrow cant wait.

Please bring only ml ppl. :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

This must be a joke.

xVideos you go around acting like you own **** saying you'll take care of every clan when you've been back for like 2 weeks maximum. I've seen the leaderboards and stuff, lol.

I went with Ch on this one, I just feel you're way too in over your head because you beat control in a 20v20 when ct are really low leveled against the rest of their competition.

Take it easy and take it slow is my best advice to you.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Thanks kyle. Videos is so sure of himself b\c they beat us in a 7v7 and we had foe gravity and like 3 new apps there and i was the only binder. Now they gotta deal with furious see yeah tomorrow videos please if you lose do it with grace as i will.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Been waiting for this For a While... The Rivalry Continues

Hey, we have't done with Ch yet!

Sorry Lawson I'm going to take it over now :)

And for Duval. Make sure ur members actually bring binds and are in 1def gear. I'm not going to give you an easy win.

Furious. Sorry but Duval is a bad leader thats why he asked the prep after he lost "a mini".

M4NT. If you ask Fatality they will say something else about us. Because they didnt post the prep we had against them. We were outleveled against Fi when we had our 60s and yet we still put some work.

I got cocky yes. But I have my reasons :D

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation