Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Friday Night

Speshls

l0l wait ur eop now? l0l0l

FOE has a hard time distinguishing their achievements from EOP's .... regardless EOP didn't win that fight in their own vid the kid dies well before the fight was over.

Take a look @ the vid toxic posted

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait for tommorow.

mee too you got your return sets ready? :D!

Obviously.

how many you got???

shut up kid

Rami, you're a total idiot. Any post by you should be deleted immediately, because it's always a troll, or some idiotic thought of yours. Go join another clan.

derp pooping

signaturegz.png

>frostwire

>atreyu

>mfw

US-President-Obama-addresses-the-American-Nurses-Association-House-of-Delegates-in-Washington_1.jpg

p.s. if you were in my clan i would boot you and i hope im being trolled hard by your sig

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

derp pooping

signaturegz.png

>frostwire

>atreyu

>mfw

US-President-Obama-addresses-the-American-Nurses-Association-House-of-Delegates-in-Washington_1.jpg

p.s. if you were in my clan i would boot you and i hope im being trolled hard by your sig

he called me a troll to

just stop all this hating and lets just play

Let's keep the posts on topic ... this is about how MM downed FOE 1 v 1 after they finally left EOP's side.

derp pooping

signaturegz.png

>frostwire

>atreyu

>mfw

he called me a troll to

Let's keep the posts on topic ... this is about how MM downed FOE 1 v 1 after they finally left EOP's side.

So this goes from me saying someone clan hops to what I get my music from & what I listen to?

:thumbsup:

derp pooping

signaturegz.png

>frostwire

>atreyu

>mfw

he called me a troll to

So this goes from me saying someone clan hops to what I get my music from & what I listen to?

:thumbsup:

STOP IT GUYS

alton is correct

this is about mm beating foe and eop

m4n 1n sk1rt

Shame crashing us when we fought EOP lol :l

Got the whole ts lol'ing tho when we sniped u from entrance with 60 bows.

Godspeed

JUst make sure you dont run tomorrow and we won't crash ( we want action too, whether we need to fight 150v70 or not ) :thumbsup:

Sorry for being late with the video but it's up. As you can see in the video we never crashed & were crashed every single time, a clean 1v1 which we dominated FOE, and FOE + EOP's mains sniping 13th during our fight.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Good trip, was nice raping FOE in the only 1v1 clean fight we had =]

too bad there wasnt more of these but oh well.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

lol mugs, if ur members buy it its fine.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, we loved ours.

Was a bit of a downer to some ownage losing to your and your mains combined with snipe. However, pretty much beating eop and then having the pleasure of fighting alongside them to clear mm who attempted to crash from the off... pretty lols.

2011 up and running finally, we missed you last weekend. See you 2morro look foward to ur 90 pull ;0

gl boys.

they were probably ecstatic to get some good ol' teaming in

after losing or forfeiting every RSC CJ tourney fight

but if your members buy it it's fine

edit: nvm i think they actually beat chaotic at some point over the last two weeks confirm/deny?

goodjob MM

Sorry for being late with the video but it's up. As you can see in the video we never crashed & were crashed every single time, a clean 1v1 which we dominated FOE, and FOE + EOP's mains sniping 13th during our fight.

You and I both know you waited south of ruins till EOP and Foe fought so you could come and claim a win on "FOEOP", if you look at our video you can clearly see we hit Foe first. Our scouts told us you were coming so i told walli to pull to furnace and we pulled east. Once again, if you never crashed, we probably would have gave you clean 1v1 fights, but no you're obviously made.

No problem, see you today.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I cannot wait for tommorow.

mee too you got your return sets ready? :D!

Obviously.

how many you got???

shut up kid

Rami, you're a total idiot. Any post by you should be deleted immediately, because it's always a troll, or some idiotic thought of yours. Go join another clan.

change ur name to Luke Iz Mad

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.