Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So we went doing stuff on a friday night. [Foe]

walli

Gj being eop

If u run away from us with even otps then crashing is obvious.

Why then do you refuse to come fight us at BH AFTER EOP HAS ENDED when you have 5 people more.

instead you send in #snipe and several of YOUR mains including froblinkin to **** with us first and force us into the crater where then mm comes suprisingly to hit us alongside the mains.

dont worry, you will see the full force of #foemains.

i warned your leaders this day would come. Alas 2011 will see the destruction of the foe mains, we will fight fire with fire, jews with fire and mains with mains.

Gl

#TEAM-WALLI

Gj being eop

Why then do you refuse to come fight us at BH AFTER EOP HAS ENDED when you have 5 people more.

instead you send in #snipe and several of YOUR mains including froblinkin to **** with us first and force us into the crater where then mm comes suprisingly to hit us alongside the mains.

i warned your leaders this day would come. Alas 2011 will see the destruction of the foe mains, we will fight fire with fire, jews with fire and mains with mains.

Gl

If you want to know, we had a lil ingame vote as to how we would attack you, going through the crater and attacking from that side won, so thats why we went round the back. Oh and your crying because 2 or 3 mains were hitting you? Boo-Hoo, Mains were hitting us as well but we manned up and killed them. Surly 50 FOE can kill 3 mains.

Gj being eop

Gl

If you want to know, we had a lil ingame vote as to how we would attack you, going through the crater and attacking from that side won, so thats why we went round the back. Oh and your crying because 2 or 3 mains were hitting you? Boo-Hoo, Mains were hitting us as well but we manned up and killed them. Surly 50 FOE can kill 3 mains.

Full Of Excuses

I don't know why Walli even bothered posting a topic ... I never see MM whining and complaining after being dealt a loss . . . we're usually happy FOE found some guts to fight us 1 vs 1.