Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

are clans going to kill each other or kill rune noobs that are in the old wildy now?

m4n

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Why do people think if/when the wildy returns, it will change anything? It will change NOTHING except the way item drops and trading goes. Clanning-wise, there won't be any change really.

How so? Almost every single world i'm sure will have the wilderness. This will make it so there is less crashing for sure. Clans can actually set-up run in's now and have less of a chance of getting crashed. I say it'll change the way clans are drastically. Less crashing=Better fights

Lol. Why do people think if/when the wildy returns, it will change anything? It will change NOTHING except the way item drops and trading goes. Clanning-wise, there won't be any change really.

How so? Almost every single world i'm sure will have the wilderness. This will make it so there is less crashing for sure. Clans can actually set-up run in's now and have less of a chance of getting crashed. I say it'll change the way clans are drastically. Less crashing=Better fights

Spies. Everyone will know what world you are in. Everyone will know whos fight who.

10pdfkn.jpg

Spies. Everyone will know what world you are in. Everyone will know whos fight who.

these days ppl get off saying it was an accident

if u crash in old wildy that just means ur a plain *******

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Control will close and loot every PKRI for loot.

what happen to calamity? meet a calamitous fate?

oh_you.jpg

ill take that as a "yes my clan died"

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Both and its going to be awesome

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

you act like u know everything

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

This.

I dont know why everyone is getting hyped up about the wild comming back nothing will change how do you think clusters happen now? clans have spys just because the wild changes doesn't mean clan will withdraw all there spys go honour and never crash if anything i think more crashing seeing as clans have more places to hide which will deprive clans of fights.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

For the people who say "Nothing will change pmg stop making topicsz"

You obviously weren't arround pre-2007 >.<

The difference between 3 bh worlds, and 80-100 worlds is NOT nothing. Its EVERYTHING. The difference between having FUN and getting FULL LOOT is HUGE. Pking becomes more real, more of a risk, and if you deny that your obviously a newfaq.

Team pking will re-rise and the wilderness will become a place to be feared.

Not saying it will happen immediatly. Because its going to take a while for the noobies to realise what the real wild is capable of. And how much fun it is =).

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png