Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

are clans going to kill each other or kill rune noobs that are in the old wildy now?

m4n

with old wildy coming back, will clans go after each other and crash each other with these clusterfucks or will they start hunting rune noobs again and loot main wars for their weekend events? discuss

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur dum clans are going to fight each other with even 1v1s and no crashing and clusters

Rami shhh.

Hopefully we go out to have fun again, but I doubt it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

welcome back m4n

theyll keep killing each other, everyone hates eveyrone now

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I think it's gonna go a little something like this:

MM clears ROT, Foe mad so they run over to kill MM low on food and stoofz then MM clears them too cause they stoopid and hopped in multi. Then EOP feels lonely cause they can't pk in wildy without being scared of MM closing them so they decide to come aid their alliance foe. They try to hit MM but their addy too heavy so they rest at piperz. In the mean while MM's #1 spy(me) tell them where EOP is and so we 1 hit EOP too cause they can't run away cause addyz heavy. All in all they try but fail, but remember only have an alliance if you can pk if not you'll be like foeop and be the #1 fail alliance.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

MM clears ROT, Foe mad so they run over to kill MM low on food and stoofz then MM clears them too cause they stoopid and hopped in multi. Then EOP feels lonely cause they can't pk in wildy without being scared of MM closing them so they decide to come aid their alliance foe. They try to hit MM but their addy too heavy so they rest at piperz. In the mean while MM's #1 spy(me) tell them where EOP is and so we 1 hit EOP too cause they can't run away cause addyz heavy. All in all they try but fail, but remember only have an alliance if you can pk if not you'll be like foeop and be the #1 fail alliance.

Rot's 15 snipers would one bang mm's pile.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Rot's 15 snipers would one bang mm's pile.

similarly like how froztyspkers would bang divine kings

good point

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Things WIll Stay The same i think that Clans will Hunt down Def kids and snipe like old wild for more events and if its a clan that has an odd pull like say MM pulled 100 and other clans only pulled 70 like last saturday and the clans refuse to give them a fight and ran all day. They could just go get some free rune.

Its good to have more options.

33tjz15.png
#Zenith
bluesstanger.png

Lol. Why do people think if/when the wildy returns, it will change anything? It will change NOTHING except the way item drops and trading goes. Clanning-wise, there won't be any change really.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

I think the clans who care too much about their image will hunt clans and the others will go out and have fun.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.