Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths P2p Trip [9/1/11]

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Recorded by [Z]kJ

After a fun trip yesterday our expectations were high we set out today peaking at 48 members ready for some fun, the first fight of the day was with HY at GH we spread out and waited for HY to rush as they rushed we quickly rapped around them and began clearing them out before we could clear out the battlefeild Px rushed in. thanks for the fight HY.

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 31

Hysteria Starting: 36

Hysteria Ending: 5~

344tezt.png

After our fight being crashed Hy asked us for a rematch we defended at north bh the fight was quite even until we began to wrap around HY pushing them into mossies when a main clan rushed in before the battlefeild was cleared, thanks for the fight HY.

Zenith Starting: 43

Zenith Ending: 36

Hysteria Starting: 35?

Hysteria Ending: 10~

344tezt.png

Our scouts got word of a cluster happening at SC we geared up and hopped worlds to take part in the fun, we rushed in pushing Chaotic out and making them regroup we then began fighting HY v CP after a good 10minutes of fighting we see Chaotic in there good `ol F2p gear realising this fight could go on for hours we left with our invs full of loot, HY was dominating the scene when we left.

Zentith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 40~

CP Starting: ?

CP Ending: ?

Ch Starting: 30?

Ch Ending: 0

HY Starting: 35?

HY Ending: 30

344tezt.png

Pictures:

110109160250.png

110109162012.png

110109172058.png

110109164710.png

110109212102.png

110109214410.png

110109214637.png

110109214642.png

110109214655.png

110109222149.png

110109224743.png

110109224759a.png

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 35 at best for any of our fights. It was fun though.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Was well good fun!

Zenith ftw

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You and I both know those mains were yours.

I will not show pictures because I don't want to make anyone look stupid.

But facepalm, can't respect you guys.

Wish we had ONE clean fight. Regardless, was a fun trip for both.

Well, taking a look at your pictures you seem them all. So I guess you pointed it out better then I...

110109214637.png

110109214642.png

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

You know, at that "SC Cluster," I honestly only saw Chaotic in multi still fighting, while HY were straggling in singles and CP were putting up a fight against Chaotic.

Normally, I would agree on Chaotic being cleared early and ragging, but, from what I saw, Chaotic was dominating the cluster until FI showed up. You should definitely give Chaotic more credit, or at least don't say "HY was dominating the scene".

This is of course, assuming there was only 1 cluster in that area that included Ch/Hy/CP. I distinctly remember Fatality ending the cluster lol.

Aside from that, nice job and very nice pull. You guys should make a push for bigger aims soon.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You know, at that "SC Cluster," I honestly only saw Chaotic in multi still fighting, while HY were straggling in singles and CP were putting up a fight against Chaotic.

Normally, I would agree on Chaotic being cleared early and ragging, but, from what I saw, Chaotic was dominating the cluster until FI showed up. You should definitely give Chaotic more credit, or at least don't say "HY was dominating the scene".

This is of course, assuming there was only 1 cluster in that area that included Ch/Hy/CP. I distinctly remember Fatality ending the cluster lol.

Aside from that, nice job and very nice pull. You guys should make a push for bigger aims soon.

For the most part, we did own the cluster.

Chaotic was teleporting, but this time - not ragging. But throughout the fight, Hysteria was holding it's own making Chaotic run into single 20+ times. Don't know where you were looking.

Chaotic was teleporting, but this time - not ragging. But throughout the fight, Hysteria was holding it's own making Chaotic run into single 20+ times. Don't know where you were looking.

Well first I was looking at the start of the battle, then I went west and saw Hy in singles...

I came back to the fight 3 minutes later and saw CH and CP north between the trees in multi, but then I walked south and gold hats were there...

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Well first I was looking at the start of the battle, then I went west and saw Hy in singles...

I came back to the fight 3 minutes later and saw CH and CP north between the trees in multi, but then I walked south and gold hats were there...

The fight was dragged over to single by Chaotic, while we chased them there. No returners really coming back, so a few Hysteria members started to 1v1 Chaotic in single.

But the time you're talking about is Chaotic was returning so we were called south to kill off returners since mains started dominating the scene up north. Hence why you saw gold hats south. We were also really scattered due to poor leadership at the time.

The fight was dragged over to single by Chaotic, while we chased them there. No returners really coming back, so a few Hysteria members started to 1v1 Chaotic in single.

But the time you're talking about is Chaotic was returning so we were called south to kill off returners since mains started dominating the scene up north. Hence why you saw gold hats south. We were also really scattered due to poor leadership at the time.

I saw about 5-10 mains yah, they were attacking everyone it seems. Still, when I saw you guys west, I saw a lot of CHaotic still east in multi. When you were basically sniping returners, you were out of the fight. It was just CP vs CH, with CH having a slight disadvantage from what you just said. Maybe in between the time I decided to leave then come back, HY did dominate the scene a bit, but for the most part I saw CH fighting in multi the most.

This is also off topic from Zenith's topic, so let's end this conversation lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

capture75.png

def reqs?

Not a single main on Zenith, but Hysteria got RIPPED apart by them. LOL

I love how they say they wrapped around too take us out.

Mains killed me not Zenith. The thing that ****** me off was, that 2 mains were on me. And this Zenith kid just kept saying "Z ow 3 Hit" and all I said was "lol mains" and so did the kid behind me getting ripped apart by like 6. LOL... They wrapped around our back and cleared us from East to West(Also had about 10 mains barraging/ranging our West side the entire fight) Then Zenith pushed through and "cleared us".

:[

Normally, I would agree on Chaotic being cleared early and ragging, but, from what I saw, Chaotic was dominating the cluster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWjum_ZF9M

Thats from when Zenith rushed in and what we did the vid stops about 1 minute before TLP cleared the whole thing.

33tjz15.png
#Zenith
bluesstanger.png

capture75.png

def reqs?

Not a single main on Zenith, but Hysteria got RIPPED apart by them. LOL

I love how they say they wrapped around zenith too take us out.

But as far as I saw, mains killed me not Zenith. They wrapped around our back and cleared us from East to West(Also had about 10 mains barraging/ranging our West side the entire fight) Then Zenith pushed through and "cleared us".

:[

Your obviosuly Ass hurt because You lost a water staff and yellow hat because a main clan crashed this fight.

33tjz15.png
#Zenith
bluesstanger.png