Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where has the pure clan world gone?

Maras0l

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maras0l is oldschool pwnage, more oldschool than p0ke n die

na maras0l is a late '07 prod...

Sup Maras0l lol, you prob remember me :D

The pure world is ****** up, everyone just cares about beating other clans and ****, they even have -30def reqs just so they would have more advantage. :x

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

You were in The Dreaded at one stage as well weren't you?

Pure World is in a hole, I'm currently not in a clan and I know that a lot of my friends aren't either.

30 defence people need to go to Runescape Community where they belong, not Pure Warfare.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

All I read is 'I Miss Epidemic, Epidemic did that, Epidemic was the best clan' in my mind. Really, no one cares lmfao, its the present day and deal with it and no I'm not a newfag I'm just tired of these people bitching about it.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

All I read is 'I Miss Epidemic, Epidemic did that, Epidemic was the best clan' in my mind. Really, no one cares lmfao, its the present day and deal with it and no I'm not a newfag I'm just tired of these people bitching about it.

+1, couldn't agree more.

OT: pure clanning has drastically changed. Not necessarily for the worst, just much much different then it was in the glory days.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

So your saying you personally don't feel the same way or don't have the same hunger to be apart of the pure clan world as you did, what 4 years ago?

What do you expect when you've grown up and I'm assuming you've realized that this game is actually pointless.

And on top of that, back in the day there were more clans to fight, more people solo PKing and people enjoyed the game a lot more from personal experience then what it is today..

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Mara!! What's up man.. Well I lead a clan now called Zenith and yea the pure world has turned **** :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

#epidemic

On topic:

Yes, suprisingly we didn't think the pure world could get less mature. But it did. The responses on this topic prove that to even 'que the question is a waste of time because you'll get nothing other than idiodic responses.

If you want to play a game with breadth and depth, I advise looking around elsewhere because the rs community isn't what it used to be. All of the good people, such as yourself have left.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Just reading some of these replies shows a prime example of what you just said made me giggle, pure world has changed quite alot since you were last playing if its the defence clans allow or the pulls or even the people playing this game. Clanning isn't about crashing main wars and killing people for pixels anymore its all about winning if your not winning your not having fun.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Ex-Epidemic 07 #9 PCR unit hands up. :Slim:

Pure worlds changed a lot, but not too much in a year, I think now that you're clanless the barriers have kind of "went down" and you see everything from an unbiased point of view now.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Oh, didnt you hear? Pure world has gone down the toilet.

It has because people on pure sites are 10x more immature then on main sites. People look up to mature people. Mature people are role models.

Runescape isn't a popular game anymore. The gaming world has expanded much more than the past. The prime of Runescape's biggest popularity was in the time span where consol games didn't have online capability. Playing with actual people gave a totally new taste into casual gamers.. but since consol games started dominating the gaming industry, games like Runescape doesn't stand a chance.

That's my two cents on why I think pure clans and the runescape community has decreased in "vibe".