Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regarding the old return of the old wildy

Hotkeyinq

do you think there is likely to be a massive influx of people coming back to runescape because of the update? Or do you think they have probably moved on with their lives, and reluctant to quit in the first place.

If there is a massive influx of people that end up making pures for the update, do you think this will result in the rivival of LPC's. Similar to when PvP came out, LPC was thriving.

#irclan - where banter happens

Would be great to see alot of new faces come back, and tbh i think alot of people might even make new pures for solo pking again rather than having pures with 20-30 defence for clanning purposes. However id laugh so hard if everyone got their hopes up over nothing and they never even got the old wildy back....that would be golden lol.

thekingu.png

Would be great to see alot of new faces come back, and tbh i think alot of people might even make new pures for solo pking again rather than having pures with 20-30 defence for clanning purposes. However id laugh so hard if everyone got their hopes up over nothing and they never even got the old wildy back....that would be golden lol.

I don't think you'll laugh :down:

they will come back try it, realise they've grown and moved on and leave after a while

This. I'm excited for the new wild, but in the back of my mind I know I won't actually come back for a very long time. Everyone moves on, and I wouldn't count on the ones that already have to come back for any large amount of time.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

if you're totally new to the game or an average main, every world will have the wild as what it's supposed to be and you'll quickly get to learn about pking as you would with everything else. you don't get that atm. taking the wild out and putting a cmb req on even logging into a pvp/bh world kept all new players totally unaware of the wild. that makes them do boring **** until they even consider to check w18 out, by which time they've already set their 99 fletch goal and have no interest lol

my first experience was teaming with a bunch of other lvl 30's and heading to giants, doing that was hella fun and will deffinitely return. as it is now, people stick to skilling in their normal worlds and think the wild is only for killing green drags, doing clues and spotting pengs. they're hardly exposed to it so don't care about it. the update will bring a lot more pkers to the game guranteed

grogsfinalnotext.png

i think alot of people already have moved on from this game. If they do come back however they will be attached for a month or 2 then quit. We will just have to wait and see guys

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Already seen alot of old school members come back to the game we gained a few Ex-DY members who have come back because they heard about the wilderness returning.

Do not single out a member of the community

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png