Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP

Goop

People were giving TLP food :O

ye ill admit some ppl were after TLP found out that like 5 cp we're giving food to eop.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules were no extra food right? Well in these pictures you can see, at an earlier point in the war i sephir0t i is out of food, yet later on he has more food... How is this if the rules were no banking and no extra food?

090803133144.png

090803135907.png

Did crystal decide who won?

Crystal quit.

James took over.

James said that trading food over was not against the rules, Sefkat was wrong, so realisticly this means EOP won.

However TLP took screenies of eop members and sounds like they looked up each member today and found a few not on the memberlist because we've updated since monday night so James decided that the fight had to be redone.

TLP then didn't want to so backed out of it so win went to EOP.

Just so you guys know what happened tbh i wanted redo because it was a very fun fight and i'd like to do it again.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

EOP Gets the win for this fight, James offerd a re-do EoP was down, Tlp backed out, we have a new fight planned for the future though :)

It will be fun, it will clear alot of tension caused by this fight.

EoP's pct score is now 3-0, Takeing our fourth fight this saturday, Everyone is welcome to come watch it :).

4 Pm Est, Dp or EoP's Homeworld.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Oh lol 0.0 I expected TLP to re-do this or have an 1 week prep instead or something.

they gonna have f2p full out for pct round 2

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team