Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do people insist on saying "gf bank"?

Attack

At times, I understand. Like when someone does get dropped for a LOT, because it quite possibly could have actually been their bank (we all know some people do buy really good armor that costs about their whole bank), but I see some people just over do it. That guy that got dropped that had a d bow, but it being in a +1 world so he kept it and lost a glory didnt lose his bank, and probably wasnt close to losing it. That guy who lost a corrupt battleaxe probably didn't lose his bank, either. It is just one of those things that bothers me while pking.

enemysignature.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember the average age of the rs player is ~11-13.

You sort of have to expect everyone to be imature ;|

While pking, some people will do anything possible to annoy you or distract you from focusing on hp or the actual fight. Like people will claim your safing when infact they're 800 hp themselves.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

"safer" is very annoying. That is also one thing that gets on my nerves; when others call their opponent a safer throughout the entire fight. Rarely does it change their opponents actions.

I don't doubt the average age being roughly 11-13 at all.

And I guess some people really do just get that satisfaction from thinking they ****** off somebody, having some smart ass remark as the person they were fighting gets killed.

enemysignature.png

Seems the average IQ of runescape has dropped quite alot in the past few years.

Sadly, Its hard to even go to a mini without getting involved in a flame war.

What pisses me off the most though, Is how honour is pretty much dead.

Even the big "honour" clans have ALOT of members that NH and get away with it.

Also, It was a big dissappointment to me when Overheads were allowed while bridding.

Guess I'm just old school though.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Common overreaction when someone is seen losing a rare item(s) i.e dark bow, whip, PVP armour/weps, void

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"