Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alliances

Inu

I've just heard so much of them in the past but see none right now o.o

Any reason?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Clans end up useing eachother,

Like the Cp + Fi thing, Cp always outpulled fi, and had fi's back but once fi pulled ahead they just recruited Tlp's members and stopped helping Cp.

Eop had a successful alliance with Dh, And sorta with mm

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

There are too few clans (at least pure clans) now a days for it to be worth having alliances. Not to mention that those who team up are drowned in a waterfall of salty tears on the forums afterwards.

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

dunno, all you can just have these days is friendships i guess, or just a positive respect for certain clans like we do have with Eop and Dv

About alliance trips, cant really say much since there's just too little clans pking out there and it just wouldn't seem too fun destroying a clan teaming up since its just something old now, it just seems like every clan these days just wants to have their own personal glory or satisfaction, which by all means, i don't find wrong at all its just natural even so

Cp and Fi weren't even allied officially, it was just more like I said above, we were just really good friends because they really had a good community back then and pretty much matched our personality if anything...We did war eachother on occasions, wasn't really much to do since no1 else really f2ped as good as Cp and Fi did, there was only 3 noticable clans besides us: Bp, Ko and Aao in the wilderness

The whole alliance thing really was great though, pretty much EVERYONE had an allied run-in/pk trip in 06 and it was actually a pretty damn cool trend for huge fights to happen because nothing like it ever was seen before, but now that were used to seeing 100000 people, its just not really that fun anymore

Epidemic And Ascendency had a good aliance, When Fi crashed E , Ascendency would be called to help, and usually it would be blue capes versus the rest.

Being in a top pure clan now, i Believe aliances dont work out, But their are arugments.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Basically, alliances are seen as forms of weaknesses now. Clans don't seem to have alliances, but have friends.

An example of this would be E, M and A. All three clans have each-others backs when they need it, but aren't afraid of some friendly fights with each other as well.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

They are not enough pure clans out there for people to being having a alliance, thats just one less clan that you can hunt in the wilderness.

Proud Scourge Member
Ex Oppression Member
Ex Inception Member
258a1ag.png
svideosig.gif

Yeah I kinda miss the: Final Pures, Ci, DH + EOP, TGG + T, Pa + Df, Pa + TGG, and so on. Real alliances made it seem like your clan was bigger and friendlier and that someone always had your back. Then again alliances happened when more clans had respect for each other. Now it's about who dislikes the other less, and we'll call them if we get crashed.

And to add that the Pure Clan World is too smal to have alliances.

#1. The pure clan world has gotten larger than it has before in the past 2 years. (because of rebuilding)

#2. There are less worlds, which I can onoly assume that everyone is going to end up running into each other sooner or later.

#3. Who are you going to help in that cluster fight?

back in the day mg and gpz had each other's back no matter what we warred war occasionaly but if one of the clans needed help the other clan was always there to back them up that was a true alliance in wild times, now tbh jagex is ******* up rs making less worlds to pk in, more clans less people in them , less low lvl clans, not as active as before etc. Also always with your alliance you had enemies who had alliances like for example it was mg and gpz who hated fp and hpz and like v0p and pd were tight etc

mkygcz.jpg

back in the day mg and gpz had each other's back no matter what we warred war occasionaly but if one of the clans needed help the other clan was always there to back them up that was a true alliance in wild times, now tbh jagex is ******* up rs making less worlds to pk in, more clans less people in them , less low lvl clans, not as active as before etc. Also always with your alliance you had enemies who had alliances like for example it was mg and gpz who hated fp and hpz and like v0p and pd were tight etc

Quality clans right here.

35i2n1u.png

Alliances are pretty much frowned upon in the top clans it seems. I would love to see low level clans team up. I remember about 4-5 months ago a bunch of med level clans teamed up and fought us and that was defiantly one of the best pk run ins I've had.

A lot of clans seem to have a friendship with others though. I know we are pretty close with EoP and have it's been like they were the top clan. They were never disrespectful to us when they were at the top and I hope we haven't been disrespectful to them. I also feel Malice is kind of friendly towards us.

We were close with Fatality a while back but a few of their members ruined it for us :( .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .