Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths Saturday Pk Trip 15/1/11

Lawson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Pull Zenith :D We should have fought :P

We rushed you because scouts told us TLP was north east, and they were right :P Moments after Tlp rushed in. Was a interesting cluster, hoping the wilderness will allow more 1v1 fights :)

Keep it up.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

1st fi fight we started with 50 and were low on food/pray coming for a bank from fighting cp/mains up near dwarves

2nd fight you had like 10-20 left, don't pull that bs...we called for a push and you were beginning to scatter with the few you had remaining, with few white dots visible on the minimap.

edit: not to mention our ts got ddosed soon after the 2nd fight, lol.

Being honest here we barely lost anyone, we still had 35+ at that fight. Woulda been interesting to have finished the fight.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

um excuse me i am watching your video at 2:45 on your video you had 28 remaining according to your final cc count lol not 36 and for another thing your vent had 64 in it when you left i was in the vent. So can you fix that please. :] i mean 42v64 and dropping you to 28 i think we accomplished something today.

Goodjob zenith see yeah Next weekend :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

um excuse me i am watching your video at 2:45 on your video you had 28 remaining according to your final cc count lol not 36 and for another thing your vent had 64 in it when you left i was in the vent. So can you fix that please. :] i mean 42v64 and dropping you to 28 i think we accomplished something today.

Look at 1:16 you stupid ****.. there is 49 not 64.. use that ******* logic you don't have

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

Your kidding me right, we had 49 starting max, and congratz 49 vs 44, and you got us down to 28. You ddosed our vent, and you believe you accomplished something. Get some brains, no wonder chaotic booted you. Its not obvious when we run in, and as soon as we hit you our vent goes off. `Killuminati is a good ddoser. No vent no problem m8.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Oh rly, lol?

You didn't win the battle at the Sperm hill when CP/TLP rushed in. As these clans were rushing in we were clearing you. No doubt. Zenith had like 20-25 people left when Fi had 30-35.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave