Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP P2P Sunday [1/16/11]

Mayor

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp #1 p2p

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

if u do not fix the opts to the correct numbers, i will be forced to enact operation Valkyrie.

you won't like me when i'm angry

bring it on tom cruise

fak im down.. if oprah cant beat kyle.. then who can?

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Letting your videomaker know that barraging in d hide from 1:07 to the time he died isn't very beneficial... #1 P2P.

Nice job on your trip, looks like FOE definitely did better in regardless to being the best.

You just had the numbers, looks like you'd have lost if you didn't log and claim the win. But meh...

When you guys log out in your vid at 4:45 I see about 30+ FOE to your west.

You may have cleared there initial run-in with over 20 more people... But you'd have probably lost from there returners.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

now it aint my place to call your liers, but from your vid alone and from my view you didnt have 50 people in that ca before you logged.

60 at bh in the next world when people have teled back up there to return and so on doesnt really prove it, but i suppose all i can do is take your word.

All i can say is we started with 70 and i would honestly say a lot more tlp died than foe, a clan of rambos is admirable and makes for a fun trip tho.

Tbh, mm cut off all return from cw and bh after clearing fi, we could not get our members back to the fight properly so i told all of us to get west outside of ca from fog or run out if u can which is why we had hardly any inside the alter you froze some trying to escape and some fools who stayed speccing kids for god knows what reason lol.

We killed a good handful from maging over lava from the west lol, and we had around 30 west when u logged if not slightly more not 15 :/.

Was a shame u bailed on us tho, kinda annoyed me normally have each others backs and we were left to fight and clear may i add mm alone. I mean hey more loot and fun for us, but meh i was waiting for the pm from you cory =[.

But all is forgotten because watching that utter rape at dwavres gaves me an epic smile and a slight *****... what was mm thinking, dear oh dear lol. See you in 2012 mm lol.

Ty for today lads, see you at the iron war <3

Tlp was north of the fight Fi tried sniping us from the north and killed our returners, i can tell you that they were going for Tlp members because they are buthurt for many reasons lmao. MM blocked Returners from both clans. After clearing you inside chaos alter we hopped. There was no point on staying the fight was done and Tlp won it. The reason it looked like you guys did so good was because of fi hitting us but they deff payed for it a few minutes later :D <3

I did see the people trying to barrage Tlp members from the lava they weren't doing much damage though and im positive it wasn't 30.

the iron war should be fun.

exuse me sir i am an unbias witness and foe defo cleared u guys at ca

m8 ur fi.. i doubt u can see ca from cw

lol irl

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Letting your videomaker know that barraging in d hide from 1:07 to the time he died isn't very beneficial... #1 P2P.

Nice job on your trip, looks like FOE definitely did better in regardless to being the best.

You just had the numbers, looks like you'd have lost if you didn't log and claim the win. But meh...

You may have cleared there initial run-in with over 20 more people... But you'd have probably lost from there returners.

listen mr butthurt?

Foe was cleared about 3x, they should of kept returning instead of trying to remass in fog to rush as a group and "claim the win". As soon as the wild is back and clans can't nrange return to win fights the better.

GF to Foe today and thanks for fighting us when you were out opted. Hopefully the next time we meet in p2p it will be at the maze or gdz.

mmflash123.gif

now it aint my place to call your liers, but from your vid alone and from my view you didnt have 50 people in that ca before you logged.

60 at bh in the next world when people have teled back up there to return and so on doesnt really prove it, but i suppose all i can do is take your word.

All i can say is we started with 70 and i would honestly say a lot more tlp died than foe, a clan of rambos is admirable and makes for a fun trip tho.

Tbh, mm cut off all return from cw and bh after clearing fi, we could not get our members back to the fight properly so i told all of us to get west outside of ca from fog or run out if u can which is why we had hardly any inside the alter you froze some trying to escape and some fools who stayed speccing kids for god knows what reason lol.

We killed a good handful from maging over lava from the west lol, and we had around 30 west when u logged if not slightly more not 15 :/.

Was a shame u bailed on us tho, kinda annoyed me normally have each others backs and we were left to fight and clear may i add mm alone. I mean hey more loot and fun for us, but meh i was waiting for the pm from you cory =[.

But all is forgotten because watching that utter rape at dwavres gaves me an epic smile and a slight *****... what was mm thinking, dear oh dear lol. See you in 2012 mm lol.

Ty for today lads, see you at the iron war <3

Tlp was north of the fight Fi tried sniping us from the north and killed our returners, i can tell you that they were going for Tlp members because they are buthurt for many reasons lmao. MM blocked Returners from both clans. After clearing you inside chaos alter we hopped. There was no point on staying the fight was done and Tlp won it. The reason it looked like you guys did so good was because of fi hitting us but they deff payed for it a few minutes later :D <3

I did see the people trying to barrage Tlp members from the lava they weren't doing much damage though and im positive it wasn't 30.

the iron war should be fun.

i killed 3 people myself from that position and yea i was the first there hense why i called every1 there, was a perfect spot =]

Until mm rushed us with 75 and you left me alone and naked =[

but wait... mm still got d-icked

=]]]]]]

#TEAM-WALLI

listen mr butthurt?

Foe was cleared about 3x, they should of kept returning instead of trying to remass in fog to rush as a group and "claim the win". As soon as the wild is back and clans can't nrange return to win fights the better.

GF to Foe today and thanks for fighting us when you were out opted. Hopefully the next time we meet in p2p it will be at the maze or gdz.

l2readaboveposts. MM was @ gap sniping returners from Foe mostly as i recall... are we going to just rush into ca with mm right there too? LOL

Haterz gonna hate

yeah **** was fun. i was one of the few foe left in ca who died and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't have 55 left in ca, but w/e.

prob won't be at the iron war, but should be fun.

gf lads :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Yeah because like you paused the video before we logged and counted all the purple dots.

what a shocker, foe cannot accept a loss... arguing about the other clans ending opts when you should be worried why yours were in edgeville.

o well don't blame em, p2p was the only thing they were holding onto to validate the beating they recieve in f2p. guess now thats slipping aswell...

ot: good vids, enjoyed em :)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

nice job today tlp, was watching on my scout and you guys were owning that altar fight vs foe

gj on the dwarves fight. foe and everyone else were running from us the whole trip waiting for us to drop opts and we were bored, so we decided to try our luck taking you on down 25 people just for a lil action :P

i got a seren out of it so im not complainin

don't start sucking once wild comes back

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY