Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP P2P Sunday [1/16/11]

Mayor

nice job today tlp, was watching on my scout and you guys were owning that altar fight vs foe

gj on the dwarves fight. foe and everyone else were running from us the whole trip waiting for us to drop opts and we were bored, so we decided to try our luck taking you on down 25 people just for a lil action :P

i got a seren out of it so im not complainin

don't start sucking once wild comes back

You should concentrate on getting your clan to maintain opts then :o

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no1 beat any1 in that fight at CA. Tlp chose to stay inside CA whilst i decided to get my guys out of there and get the rest to me as soon as they could without being killed by mm who covered cw and bh lol.

Some of my lads died on the way out to get to my location call but meh, a good 15+ made it from inside ca to me west and then 20+ got there from fog in time ready for the mm rush but tlp logged.

No1 beat any1 and to be honest, i dont think the members of either clan really care... lol

#TEAM-WALLI

Check out fi's pw topic. They admit that they purpose went to hit Tlp at chaos alter. which is why it looked like foe did good.

Good fights next week should be fun.

like they never hit us -.-

Goes both ways :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

our plan of attack didn't work against you guys .... clearly lol :teehee:

no1 beat any1 in that fight at CA. Tlp chose to stay inside CA whilst i decided to get my guys out of there and get the rest to me as soon as they could without being killed by mm who covered cw and bh lol.

Some of my lads died on the way out to get to my location call but meh, a good 15+ made it from inside ca to me west and then 20+ got there from fog in time ready for the mm rush but tlp logged.

No1 beat any1 and to be honest, i dont think the members of either clan really care... lol

bro ... you guys were defending CA inside , TLP cleared you outside of CA. TLP won :thumbsup:

bro ... you guys were defending CA inside , TLP cleared you outside of CA. TLP won :thumbsup:

but you lost....

mug lol

#TEAM-WALLI

but you lost....

mug lol

MM was lookin for lulz and loot .

We can take a loss without twisting it around into some sort of pathetic moral victory.

Sure we lost every other round but we can take that 1 round, keep it in our **** banks for eternity. We drove them to weak and pathetic excuses “LOADING SCREEN HALP”.

LOL!

You just admitted defeat.

You were holding CA

TLP Cleared your out of the alter

End of story, get it in your head.

but you lost....

mug lol

We can take a loss without twisting it around into some sort of pathetic moral victory.

Sure we lost every other round but we can take that 1 round, keep it in our **** banks for eternity. We drove them to weak and pathetic excuses “LOADING SCREEN HALP”.

LOL!

you still didn't reply to my pm on PW

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lol you actually claimed the fight @ ca a win? You are joking me right. We were cut off by MM and we had a huge returning squad east and west of ca owning mm. 94 verse 70 and u had like 25 left? Raped lmfao... Anyways gratz on your "win"

the fact that you needed your returners to continue the fight is a telltale sign that you lost in the first place, as we didnt need returners and still outnumbered you at chaos altar. don't think mm was only killing your returners.

was a good trip, gf all

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

but you lost....

mug lol

LOL!

you still didn't reply to my pm on PW

I don't even!!!

Soz @ quote waterfall , my B