Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

king of the castle king of the castle back on our throne lalalalalalallal

walli

yeah um gj. #2 for sure today.

yer but the difference is we dont need 2 clans to die into us to own

Easy bro, I said grats and that you had #2 today. I didn't flame you at all, if you are hostile I am sorry.

yer it wasnt a flame, it was a troll

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly think mm vs foe fights were matched...we had prolly 60ish on second fight and first fight half our kids were fking around at clw and fog oh well that is foe for u claiming wins, doing whatever to get u out of ur slump congratz on ur fake wins

yeah um gj. #2 for sure today.

yer but the difference is we dont need 2 clans to die into us to own

Easy bro, I said grats and that you had #2 today. I didn't flame you at all, if you are hostile I am sorry.

yer it wasnt a flame, it was a troll idiot

Its all good man, you are clearly hostile to either flame or troll. No matter which it was a horrible attempt. Grats on today brosef!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

so you guys got owned by TLP even though you had them rushing through a concentrated gap ?

Cool Story Bro! :thumbsup:

to the foe, pipe down. The question u shud be asking is why didnt them members from clans who closed want to join foe, and maybe your **** replies on here crying about pointless **** is the reason... hmmmmmmmmm?

As for the tlp, i dont really care what the topic says to be honest i just quoted. It seemed fair enough to me when i read it and a win is only perspective when in the wild most of the time with so many variables. in a fight which has no interfearance its easy to see and give victory to one side or in cw etc, however in a fight where several clans get involved to outright call a winner is a stupid move. I do not claim we beat tlp nor do i care if we beat tlp. We killed a lot of tlp and that was my aim, ive seen the loot some of my lads got and made out with lol and thats all i give a **** about.

If you wanna sit here crying screaming I WON I WON go ahead makes no difference to our mindset or our knowledge of what we did today and how much we enjoyed doing it lol.

.,!,.

Walli what did I say about twisting your losses into pathetic moral victories ? ... shame on you ^_^

Get off Foe's topic and stop flaming them.

Obviously, Foe posted their side, and you have the right to post yours ON YOUR OWN TOPIC. Flaming is getting out of control...

OT: Goodjob today Foe, and I wish MM hadn't been lurking, or our fight could have been more interesting.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Ty for your fair topic, GF's!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"