Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

are 30+ def pures? or mains

kunsang

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

failed attempt of making a pure. they just keep getting higher defense because they have whip on aggressive nty..

Wrong tbh.

Reasons for 30 defence are:

Turmoil

Handcannon

If you are 30 defence without either, Then... Cyah.

I honestly disagree with 30 defence being accepted period.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Rejects of both main and pure worlds :P

Agreed.

25+ Defence is NOT a pure.

What is ur arguement for 25 def being "pure"

@ This TOPIC. when will people learn to read old topics instead of keep making new ones.

Let me put this simply, PPL play to win, and get l00tz. 1 def has well no bonuses really...10 has FOG robes and slay helm...20 def has ini and mystic/dagon...30 has prossy, mysic/dagon,infinity, everything below.

If you are a pker you want the best bonus for your level, 60 99 30 99 95 99 99 99 is like 95 cb, that is the same a s maxed 1 def (1 def gets rocked) same as like maxed 75 att 20 def, (8/10 times 20 def gets rocked) TBH ppl should worry about themselves and learn to brid rather than ***** about def, its not hard to kill a turm account, most just mage and melle, so bring range, hug them and then make them telle and look like ****.

TL;DR

STOP BITCHING AND ACCEPT WHAT IS CHANGING, JAGEX CHANGES GAME, PURE/MAIN WORLD WILL CHANGE, ITS JUST LIKE LIFE.....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Agreed.

@ This TOPIC. when will people learn to read old topics instead of keep making new ones.

Let me put this simply, PPL play to win, and get l00tz. 1 def has well no bonuses really...10 has FOG robes and slay helm...20 def has ini and mystic/dagon...30 has prossy, mysic/dagon,infinity, everything below.

If you are a pker you want the best bonus for your level, 60 99 30 99 95 99 99 99 is like 95 cb, that is the same a s maxed 1 def (1 def gets rocked) same as like maxed 75 att 20 def, (8/10 times 20 def gets rocked) TBH ppl should worry about themselves and learn to brid rather than ***** about def, its not hard to kill a turm account, most just mage and melle, so bring range, hug them and then make them telle and look like ****.

TL;DR

STOP BITCHING AND ACCEPT WHAT IS CHANGING, JAGEX CHANGES GAME, PURE/MAIN WORLD WILL CHANGE, ITS JUST LIKE LIFE.....

Ok, so let's just keep upping the defence level we consider being a "pure"

Why not accept 39- Defence then.

We need to DRAW the line somewhere.

I could care less about situations involving Single pking/bridding. Everyone kills everyone. You get lucky specs, you get specced out. **** happens.

My concern lies with clanning.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Agreed.

TL;DR

I could care less about situations involving Single pking/bridding. Everyone kills everyone. You get lucky specs, you get specced out. **** happens.

It up to the clan leaders to allow w.e they wish. This will always be an issue, no point in making topic #2454562345 on "OMFG 30 DEF IN A CLAN!"

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Agreed.

TL;DR

It up to the clan leaders to allow w.e they wish. This will always be an issue, no point in making topic #2454562345 on "OMFG 30 DEF IN A CLAN!"

I'm not doing that, nor did I create this topic. Yes it will always be an issue, excuse me for trying to state what I beleive on forums.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

if 30 is pure then hf should officially be a pure clan. lets stop the ******** because their rune/berserker gives them bonuses too. they quested it too right?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

a few years ago 10+ def was even frowned upon. tehre are people that are 39 def in clans now. we're just one level away from breaking the rune barrier sooooo, why not just go for it?

Edit: Inb4umadyourclanhasno30def

@coz why not just get 45 for the extra bonuses? Wait! he/she'd be a main and would have the exact same bonuses if not better! might as well stay 30 and fight the ones with lower defense right?

Signature is too large

Drunk.

I love you. No ****.

Completely agree with you here.

Every few years, we up the defence we accept, and its just getting pathetic. 30 defence is bad, but I've seen people in clans, with 33.. even 35 defence.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

They are 100% not pures, they are what have ruined pures in my eyes, when I was a pure it was 1 defence all the way..

gave my pure away cause i hit 5 def. it was maxed at lvl 77. i stand by what i say when i state that pures should be 1 def give or take 2-3 levels because of a mistake

Signature is too large

They are 100% not pures, they are what have ruined pures in my eyes, when I was a pure it was 1 defence all the way..

gave my pure away cause i hit 5 def. it was maxed at lvl 77. i stand by what i say when i state that pures should be 1 def give or take 2-3 levels because of a mistake

I agree, I have herd of people giving away accounts due to small errors, but I am getting bored of people saying pures have 10,20,30, defence. look at any of the old school pure pkers all 1 defence.

benp.png

(Fortes fortuna adiuvat) Fortune favours the bold

stgeorgeflag.jpg

I agree, I have herd of people giving away accounts due to small errors, but I am getting bored of people saying pures have 10,20,30, defence. look at any of the old school pure pkers all 1 defence.

mahatma has gotten 11-13 def due to countless def/glitches. does he decide to level it to 20? no, because thats what defined pures.

People making excuses that times have changed still dont want to get rune, they know others with the same advantages they have will be there and will just curb stomp them, so they stay and fight pures with lower defense cause they're cool like that. same **** with bridding, people got dropped so they all started praying now overs 1v1 are how people 'brid'

Signature is too large