Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

are 30+ def pures? or mains

kunsang

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are closer to "runepures" than "mains".

Definately not "pure" though.

Like Drunky said, when a person makes a conscious decision to get defence levels in order to get an advantage over other pures (1-20 def), rather than via a mistake where they cop an extra defence level and sit on say a random 2,3,11,12,21,22 defence etc - then they aren't fit to call themselves pure anymore.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

i miss cpr and suicide tbh and shawn hasnt shown his face or hasnt been on either worried tbh

Shawn quit RS.

He gets on here sometimes though.

lets make a team to snipe only people with 30def+

Lmao. That'd be funny.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The game evolves an so do the players in it, it becomes more worth it to give up defense for it.

get with the times or be left in the dust

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1-20 def pures when you're a 30 def turmoiler. 10 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing addy. start over.... alot have

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

The game evolves an so do the players in it, it becomes more worth it to give up defense for it.

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1-20 def pures when you're a 30 def turmoiler. 10 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing addy. start over.... alot have

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1 def pures when you're a 20 def mithriler. 20 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing mithril. start over.... alot have

spot the difference

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

Should really have a poll on this tbh, would be better to see it with figures and graphs lol

Agreed. Like some have pointed out, I blame weak leaders in both the pure and main worlds for the problems of clanning in RS today. They accept anything because they want numbers, they want the upperhand at all costs. That's what's ruined the main clanning system and what is ruining the pure clanning system (if it's not already broken beyond repair). At least we're not DDoSing yet (or I hear a lot more of it coming from main clans).

To get to the point, 30 Defence is accepted because leaders are desperate for a win in their books. They want their team/clan to be the best, and instead of improving the performance of their members, they earn as much bonuses as they can and ride the line between true pures and rune pures. They will do whatever it takes to win and it's pathetic.

Tuskosaurus: My New Pure
TAcopy.png
Clanning since 2005.
Evolution Purez | Delta Force | Ascendency | Carpediem

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1 def pures when you're a 20 def mithriler. 20 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing mithril. start over.... alot have

spot the difference

people mess up. the only reason mith is accepted is because so many people accidentally got def levels in rsc, most were greater than 10... and occasionally mistakes are made. But how the hell do you mess up 1-30 defence. not even mahatma has messed up to 20 def yet...

and like i said, i think the only reason 30 def was ever accepted was because of leaders getting hacked for def

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

spot the difference

its funny you say that. i dont support 20 def pures either LOL. i really wouldnt mind if they gave it up and started over. who brought the standard of 20 def to the pure world? 30 now?

Signature is too large

There is alot of ddossing/hacking around the pure community.

But thats expected I suppose.

Don't only blame the leaders. Its the overall maturity of the community that has changed. People will do about ANYTHING to be #1. Which is sad really, its just a game. Have some fun.

On the topic of 20 defence, that will never change. 20 defence is acceptable to me, however anything much over 20 isn't. 25 is iffy, I can see the arguement for infinity robes etc.

But, 30 is too much. Hopefully with the return on the old wilderness, things will change. We will realize our mistakes, and work our asses off to change. I doubt this happens though.

But its whatever, just a game. If you want to go turm, do it. I however, will never.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

20 Def and under are pures.. If your over, even if by mistake, your not a pure. There's no argument... So sdfu you failed 30 defers

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

spot the difference

its funny you say that. i dont support 20 def pures either LOL. i really wouldnt mind if they gave it up and started over. who brought the standard of 20 def to the pure world? 30 now?

worry about 20 then not 30 seeing as your clan doesnt accept 30. i dunno who brought the standard in but i dont see where their logic was really, 10 def is understandable yes but 20? lol. i dont agree with either but if we accept 20 i dont see why we wouldnt accept 30 as 30 has a lot more OFFENSIVE advantages whereas 20 is more or less for the DEFENSIVE advantages (lets be honest nobody gets 20 defence for mithril defender) but yeah

@ celtic, 19 mistakes is virtually unheard of, people get 20 def for mith, not because they made 19 mistakes

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

if he doesnt have turmoil or handcannon then main.

Incorrect, if he has 30 defense, even with turmoil/handcannon, he's still a main.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

spot the difference

worry about 20 then not 30 seeing as your clan doesnt accept 30. i dunno who brought the standard in but i dont see where their logic was really, 10 def is understandable yes but 20? lol. i dont agree with either but if we accept 20 i dont see why we wouldnt accept 30 as 30 has a lot more OFFENSIVE advantages whereas 20 is more or less for the DEFENSIVE advantages (lets be honest nobody gets 20 defence for mithril defender) but yeah

@ celtic, 19 mistakes is virtually unheard of, people get 20 def for mith, not because they made 19 mistakes

your clan lolol

Signature is too large