Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR]ibulations Sunday

Davld

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a video clearly showed around 2-3 Tribulation kids about to get banged out when like 20+ mains rolled up.

Lost what little respect I had for Tribulation claiming they had 15, maybe in returners but you lost the initial push, and were pushed back onto Sperm Hill. Where you got dominated... And claimed a draw.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

looks like Hysteria won but can't tell without vid, pointless arguing if neither clan can provide a vid though

nice pull and gj with your trip

To show how wrong Tribulation is on deciding that this video is NOT sufficient enough to say you were cleared..

BEFORE mains crashed, pause at 2:59. I'll count off the capes or EVERY kid without an HY cape.

HY capes(blue dots) - 19

ALL white dots - 10

That is including the dots that may be mains crashing at ne, I only SEE 5 Tribulation members. And they're all about to die, in give or take 10 seconds.

I find it complete and utter bull to say you even HAD 15 without proving so, because in our video it shows you do not. You have no video up, and the pictures you have up have give or take 10. Let's break it down a bit further for you, so that you have nothing to even say back to me but "trolling me".

110116135907.png

This picture shows how dumb of an idea it was to push up through gap, while half your clan is over to easts. Majority of your members are way back North, scared of dying and losing their 150k.

110116135931.png

Your next picture is the result of what I said in #1, but in this picture you are now cleared from the battlefield, retreating north calling for returns through CLW. You still have about 5-8 east getting banged 1 by 1(I was over in this unit).

110116140051.png

Picture #3 is VERY deceiving, and was smart of you to show this. To even claim a draw, I guess. It shows only about 1/3 of how many Hysteria were REALLY there(you returned really fast btw, nice). Half of Hysteria is still clearing off what we thought was the rest of your clan. But your returners were on point, so we were then called to sperm hill to clear you.

Everything I have said is shown in the video, but I guess you needed a detailed breakdown of how you lost. Surprised I wasted 5 minutes proving you wrong.

looks like Hysteria won but can't tell without vid, pointless arguing if neither clan can provide a vid though

nice pull and gj with your trip

To show how wrong Tribulation is on deciding that this video is NOT sufficient enough to say you were cleared..

BEFORE mains crashed, pause at 2:59. I'll count off the capes or EVERY kid without an HY cape.

HY capes(blue dots) - 19

ALL white dots - 10

That is including the dots that may be mains crashing at ne, I only SEE 5 Tribulation members. And they're all about to die, in give or take 10 seconds.

I find it complete and utter bull to say you even HAD 15 without proving so, because in our video it shows you do not. You have no video up, and the pictures you have up have give or take 10. Let's break it down a bit further for you, so that you have nothing to even say back to me but "trolling me".

110116135907.png

This picture shows how dumb of an idea it was to push up through gap, while half your clan is over to easts. Majority of your members are way back North, scared of dying and losing their 150k.

110116135931.png

Your next picture is the result of what I said in #1, but in this picture you are now cleared from the battlefield, retreating north calling for returns through CLW. You still have about 5-8 east getting banged 1 by 1(I was over in this unit).

110116140051.png

Picture #3 is VERY deceiving, and was smart of you to show this. To even claim a draw, I guess. It shows only about 1/3 of how many Hysteria were REALLY there(you returned really fast btw, nice). Half of Hysteria is still clearing off what we thought was the rest of your clan. But your returners were on point, so we were then called to sperm hill to clear you.

Everything I have said is shown in the video, but I guess you needed a detailed breakdown of how you lost. Surprised I wasted 5 minutes proving you wrong.

Hiding 1/3 of your members in our pictures? no we actually deleted 100 of your dots sorry bro our editing is pretty good I guess.

And my god if you really want to get that technical, pause at 3:14 which is when the mains actually crash.

Count the dots on far side of sperm hill, and inside your blue dots.

11 white dots, 13 blue dots as mains come pouring in.

I am surprised im even stooping to your level and replying to you, this is getting pathetic.

See you next weekend, I'm going to stop posting, as the replies are just getting trolls.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Lol I love just seeing all the hysteria gettin tense over a simple run in lOL.

Josh - bro are you even in a clan? lol. "0mg l3eder of team gnocide@@ + hy clan ally :D" nice lol.

All the other hy kids - I mean, I know you guys think that since you can pull 35-ish after two clans merging is a big deal, so i'll congratulate you for that one. Lol.

I don't even care if you idiots say you won the run-in, all of us were there, and if serenity hadn't crashed + you guys running away to clw so early, I'm sure the story would have been a bit different.

Whatever though, I won't be looking at this topic after I post this so feel free to spend a few minutes thinking of something witty to reply with.

goodnight lol

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Hiding 1/3 of your members in our pictures? no we actually deleted 100 of your dots sorry bro our editing is pretty good I guess.

And my god if you really want to get that technical, pause at 3:14 which is when the mains actually crash.

Count the dots on far side of sperm hill, and inside your blue dots.

11 white dots, 13 blue dots as mains come pouring in.

I am surprised im even stooping to your level and replying to you, this is getting pathetic.

See you next weekend, I'm going to stop posting, as the replies are just getting trolls.

HY capes(blue dots) - 19

ALL white dots - 10

I love how in a span of 4 seconds we lost 6 dots... Lol'd, good luck getting out next week.

I'm sure everyone believes you, you have 3 pictures(1 is dying, and the other 2 are you about to die) and an ending picture that shows a low pull. No video... :[

Pretty sure the only good pk team is NP.

Doesn't matter if your good or what aslong as all your mates who u scape with are init its fun

50 p|3453 g37 0phph 7h3 d1ck h1ck

Also just to be saying something about this topic, i hope TR pulls the same yet more because there isn't many clans to fight anymore :s

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo