Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When Wildy comes back....

Patrick

When wildy comes back do you think you will see more lvl 20-40s clan like before ?

Discuss

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I was just about to ask that :)

Im not sure, i really am hoping.

I loved level 30-50's level small clans ( arond 15-20 member pk trip) ripping apart massers in level 15 wildy or so.

I cant really say, but im hoping, i have a level 35 im training now.

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

I was just about to ask that :)

Im not sure, i really am hoping.

I loved level 30-50's level small clans ( arond 15-20 member pk trip) ripping apart massers in level 15 wildy or so.

I cant really say, but im hoping, i have a level 35 im training now.

--Mara

Word me to mara i was realy thinking about making a levels 30-49 clan cuz im so sick of massers i just wanna kill all of them. Pm me on irc ``Patrick``

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

#EoBP

jk :P.

I always admired those lil guys in old wildy. It's probably harder than we think to organize a group of friends and make sure they stay low levelled...

Thats why you recruit committed people :D

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

yup :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

No.

Why would they increase, BH has around the same elements as this new (old) wild coming out. People expect big changes but will not receive such one they are hoping for.

If you quit because it went away, and come back now, you should stay away. Many people hoping for this update are older and seem as if it'll change a lot, but you just simply had more fun 3 years ago because you were younger.

I didn't really experience the old wild as much as I could, I was 11-12 at the time when I joined 07 Epidemic, now I'm 15. The game was much more fun when i was 12 but now it sometimes can be a drag, sometimes can be fun as ****.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

No.

Why would they increase, BH has around the same elements as this new (old) wild coming out. People expect big changes but will not receive such one they are hoping for.

If you quit because it went away, and come back now, you should stay away. Many people hoping for this update are older and seem as if it'll change a lot, but you just simply had more fun 3 years ago because you were younger.

I didn't really experience the old wild as much as I could, I was 11-12 at the time when I joined 07 Epidemic, now I'm 15. The game was much more fun when i was 12 but now it sometimes can be a drag, sometimes can be fun as ****.

Everytime you post I find myself listening to Khalifa :whistling:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Definitely cause you'll have all those new little retarded little kids who have mains now that will make a pure as soon as they realize that we r8p.

[As we all went through]

Not any more.

It's called Absorption. -.-'

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

No.

Everytime you post I find myself listening to Khalifa :whistling:

***** thats what im sayin!

lifes good so im livin great