Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fire cape tips?

Attack

-Ben-: I will talk to you on rs soon about it.

Charlie - I honestly would really think about doing that, if I knew someone that could. But at the same I don't want to pay like $20 to have someone do it for me.

And I do kind of want to get it myself.

About the 300 sweets: Alright.

I'll have to do it another time then. This is completely depleting my stock of money. I will probably have to attempt it about this time next week.

that's the problem, not many trustworthy people anymore.

I paid a zamorak rune set to Gf Mike through BH Crator, was lols.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

-Ben-: I will talk to you on rs soon about it.

Charlie - I honestly would really think about doing that, if I knew someone that could. But at the same I don't want to pay like $20 to have someone do it for me.

And I do kind of want to get it myself.

About the 300 sweets: Alright.

I'll have to do it another time then. This is completely depleting my stock of money. I will probably have to attempt it about this time next week.

that's the problem, not many trustworthy people anymore.

I paid a zamorak rune set to Gf Mike through BH Crator, was lols.

Well like I could go on Sythe and find someone, there are plenty of people on there, and it all ranges from $12-20 for a pure. But I don't think I want to pay that.

enemysignature.png

Kevin, I can reccommend you to some good capers. Known them for awhile. They charge 1 pin usually.

I don't even know how to get a pin.

EDIT: Should I try to get it like 1 or 2 times, THEN if I fail have someone do it?

enemysignature.png

A Membership pin for Runescape. You can buy a 1 month membership card at Walmart.

Around 7 bucks.

They MAY be accepting payments in the form of RS gold after free trade, I'm not sure.

I edited my post, but I guess I wasn't in time:

Should I try to get it myself the first time or two, then if I fail have someone do it for me?

I think I may allow myself like 3 tries.

enemysignature.png

You should be potted on waves with 360s+90s in order to take least damage. Also save 2 doses for jad (you'll need to heal in the middle probably)

Kbow is better than diamond bolts b/c it has a longer range (you can trap 90's behind 360 and not get attacked while you kill the 360), they also have better dps at 85 ranged.

Bandos cloak is like 350K (cheapest one)

Cornucopia is also good b/c it makes sweets heal their max, so you get the most lp with your 300 sweets

And dont pay someone for a cape, it's a useful thing to learn .

Good luck!

Ps: remember the 360s have a mage and melee attack. That messed me up my first time :P

Untitled-3.png

In the end, RSGP is just RSGP. If you want to earn it yourself, go ahead. If you fail, you learn and try again. If you succeed, you're that much better off - and eventually you'll be the trusted friend that people go to :)

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

hefials, suciude

Last night was my first night drinking, I don't remember what I was trying to say there. He fails, maybe... I don't know.

And thanks, Un Holy

Lightweight.

EDIT:

Check out my barrows guide I put up last night, tell me what you think.

Its in the Guide Section of this forums.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

hefials, suciude

Last night was my first night drinking, I don't remember what I was trying to say there. He fails, maybe... I don't know.

And thanks, Un Holy

Lightweight.

EDIT:

Check out my barrows guide I put up last night, tell me what you think.

Its in the Guide Section of this forums.

First time, leave me alone :(

enemysignature.png