Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tr vs Zenith 30 minute prep

Roman

Well, it was more of mini opts, but meh, we peaked at around 25, zenith peaked at 15-16? 30 Minute P2P Prep, 10 def cap all off.

Not gonna bother posting pics. Idk what rank accepted prep from Z, but if you want a rematch lawson/ryan feel free to drop me a pm.

This isn't a flame, but you guys should take your organization out of clan wars, and use it in the wildy. U'd be a force on sunday p2p's.

I agree you, you guys remind me of CPR.. not in a bad way or anything.

This isn't a flame, but you guys should take your organization out of clan wars, and use it in the wildy. U'd be a force on sunday p2p's.

Pulled 34 last sunday, hopin for more this sunday :thumbsup:

Clans who become more clan wars prods, tend to do terrible in wildy, which is why wildy prods don't care to lose in clan wars.

Gj Tr,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I'm glad Zenith lost, they allow phishers.

And you claim our leadership is immature, idiot.

Goodjob TR sorry you had to sit so much 2 of our halfops got the prep it was there first time :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png