Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rip Chaotic Jan 21st 2010 - Jan 21st 2011

Duval

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always had a lot of respect for Chaotic because they were a clan that despite being hated by pretty much everyone in their bracket, they remained consistent and outlived virtually all their rivals. CD, Ex, IR, C, CPR, Cs, Cx, Cy, Fs, etc etc etc. all had their battles with you but you outlived them all.

And for that, i would consider Chaotic the most successful med level clan since the pcl era.

Good luck with whatever you all do.

Most of those clans closed due to, leaders decisions while they were doing well. Not because of chaotic.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I can PROUDLY say, That being in Chaotic was my all time high in my Rs career. I still Remember the day i stumbled into #Chaotic a few weeks after it opened, and was warmly greeted by Duval.

Considering all the Hate Chaotic had to deal with daily, i think they did a terrific job.

RIP, And good luck to all the Chaotic members