Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rip Chaotic Jan 21st 2010 - Jan 21st 2011

Duval

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always liked you guys :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I have to say you guys performed extremely well under a lot of scrutiny. You were never the most loved clan, nor were you the most hated, but you were always consistent with your pulls and organization.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Always had a lot of respect for Chaotic because they were a clan that despite being hated by pretty much everyone in their bracket, they remained consistent and outlived virtually all their rivals. CD, Ex, IR, C, CPR, Cs, Cx, Cy, Fs, etc etc etc. all had their battles with you but you outlived them all.

And for that, i would consider Chaotic the most successful med level clan since the pcl era.

Good luck with whatever you all do.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Saw it coming but I gotta admit we had some srs fights in the wildy and was fun fighting yall til **** got down to rag gearing and spies and crashing and **** . U had a good run, ur ups and down, and duval if I were ever to get ****** over the amount u did with lousy and all ur old ranks I could never pull through because that's loosing basically everything. Respect, to all ur ranks, but torwards the end u lost intrest into ch and didn't care anymore. Netherless, RIP Chaptic

And P0ke I don't try to recruit other clan members and if I do it's a close friend in which I mess around with. Don't care about numbers, I care about knowing evry single one of my members from the tip of there scinmy to the top of there head

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl