Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

MM had 45 at hill giants spread out and were regrouping. Was a good fight tho we lasted pretty long

Gj Tlp

I'm positive that the other 25 people got there before we rushed you.

i had too much fun.

Na they got cut off by that BOS NA Cc at Fog, but like I said it was still a good fight

96mage162823.png

my last arrow killed u :) success!

yes anyway it was a great trip, sad to see slumptality resort to sniping and crashing, but i guess its the only thing you can do

Great fights to all clans, hopefully we can have the same tomorrow (except failure green crashers)

lol ur last arrow, i was on 1 hp :P

those arrows in my inv i looted just before i went to snipe you. we gotta have more fights like this man, i mean we're not on MM's level in F2P yet but it's still nice having good fights between us

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mm, we had you scouted and know your numbers.. you tell your members whatever you need to tell them, but the smart ones know what happened. just say gf and we'll see you tomorrow

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

lol @ mm saying they had 40, i was on my scout the whole time you had 50 with speshls while the rest of you were comming from fog, you were all at the fight so dont give me that ****

i said 45, you said 50, and maybe u included the scouts

also its so much different 72v50 than 72v68 lol. 72 could easily clear 20 members by the time the other 20 came. then its 65v50...We all know tlp won. just don't tell mm the details. mm knows the details. when we do the counting orb and it says 45 not in range, 26 not in range, it means we dont have x people there. now unless you were in cc, how would you know? we weren't dd at hill giants, so how can you count the opts. FFS mm was just enlightening you on the details, and you spite their hospitality. Fine keep the thread the way it is, live the lie if it makes you feel better :o

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

lol @ mm saying they had 40, i was on my scout the whole time you had 50 with speshls while the rest of you were comming from fog, you were all at the fight so dont give me that ****

also its so much different 72v50 than 72v68 lol. 72 could easily clear 20 members by the time the other 20 came. then its 65v50...We all know tlp won. just don't tell mm the details. mm knows the details. when we do the counting orb and it says 45 not in range, 26 not in range, it means we dont have x people there. now unless you were in cc, how would you know? we weren't dd at hill giants, so how can you count the opts. FFS mm was just enlightening you on the details, and you spite their hospitality. Fine keep the thread the way it is, live the lie if it makes you feel better :o

Provide a pic? Or a vid maybe? Otherwise our 3+ scouts on you are gonna write what they said. Deal with it we caught you without being ready, you guys got beat, end of story.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Regardless of numbers, the excuse from MM that there were 2 groups and they were separated is a complete lie. TLP had scouts on both groups.

We were actually planning on hitting the first group who got to hills (Speshls?), but as we headed over, I Mahatma I's group got there from fog. Note that this was long before TLP was even near MM.

That's 2 groups. Now unless there was a 3rd group of ~15 people and you have proof, there's no way that MM had some other group somewhere else.

Now let's say hypothetically there was a third group. The fight lasted at least 5-10 mins before MM was cleared. Are you telling me that you're so unorganized that you couldn't get ~15 people to hill giants "from fog" in that amount of time?

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

if you think you killed us to 0 kinda funny. We left the first fight by my call after getting a clan rush into us from north, had 45-50 people at cw.

Second fight, we left with around 25-30 surving, never gunna win when a clan hits u and u have to remove givng u perfect chance to roll over us and rape... sad but true, Gj applied the pressure well.

You will prob assume this be a flame or troll as it always seems to be seen as that on these boards when we dispute the facts of a topic but o well.

what i will add that can rightly be seen as a troll or flame is the amount of addy in your pics is so bad. Really is tragic sorry to say. Your pics confirm that foe was right in deciding against allowing it, just looks like your merged with a clan of poor mains who cant afford rune from back in 07 wild.

#TEAM-WALLI

if you think you killed us to 0 kinda funny. We left the first fight by my call after getting a clan rush into us from north, had 45-50 people at cw.

Second fight, we left with around 25-30 surving, never gunna win when a clan hits u and u have to remove givng u perfect chance to roll over us and rape... sad but true, Gj applied the pressure well.

You will prob assume this be a flame or troll as it always seems to be seen as that on these boards when we dispute the facts of a topic but o well.

what i will add that can rightly be seen as a troll or flame is the amount of addy in your pics is so bad. Really is tragic sorry to say. Your pics confirm that foe was right in deciding against allowing it, just looks like your merged with a clan of poor mains who cant afford rune from back in 07 wild.

Cut your ego in half and learn to take a loss my god lol. Just stop with the excuses because however you word things, at the end of the day, your clan got outpulled and worked by TLP.

You cant win them all and you of all people should realize this, stop acting so butt hurt.

Thanks for the loot and the bump champ

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

im sure if we were in 1 def today the outcomes of our fights woulda been identical. i assure you.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

mate, odds are with the opts we prob would of lost i am not denying it. I just enjoy your topics which week after week miss out info and paint different lights on stories. Not just against me or my clan lol. now you can have a cry and complain at me all you want because clearly its getting to you which must mean it bears some truth.

I dont mind nor care that we lost the fight because fact is half my members didnt even die which is the funny part. you talk about loot yet you wont leave an area because it may stop you from claiming the win of the fight, so my question to you is are you pking for fun and loot or to write it up on a topic lol?

Also.. loot... f2p? all the best with that one mate, you 10 days too earlier for them statements.

But yea, np for the second bump.

#TEAM-WALLI

How exactly are we supposed to know you had 45 ending in clan wars when the fight was at dwarves? When the fight takes place at dwarves and there are no FOE left when the fight ends, it means that there are 0 FOE left and that you were cleared. It doesn't matter where you ran to or regrouped at.

I put in both fights respect that you fought us when you were out numbered and I don't see any point in arguing that you had more people regrouped somewhere on the other side of the wild.

Your comment towards our few people who have 30 defence is irrelevant, there's a topic in general runescape for people who want to cry about it.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

mate, odds are with the opts we prob would of lost i am not denying it. I just enjoy your topics which week after week miss out info and paint different lights on stories. Not just against me or my clan lol. now you can have a cry and complain at me all you want because clearly its getting to you which must mean it bears some truth.

I dont mind nor care that we lost the fight because fact is half my members didnt even die which is the funny part. you talk about loot yet you wont leave an area because it may stop you from claiming the win of the fight, so my question to you is are you pking for fun and loot or to write it up on a topic lol?

Also.. loot... f2p? all the best with that one mate, you 10 days too earlier for them statements.

But yea, np for the second bump.

it's funny how when he's the #1 clan he doesn't complain, but when the tables turn the story changes too.

take the loss and move forward, nobody needs this added drama.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif