Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

well you didnt even put in that we got hit from another clan east but meh, i dont expect it.. i was only saying no need to kick off lol. I also said if you assumed you killed us all as a general statement. Did not anywhere say that you put that in your topic. Your topic was accurate to the fact that we were not where the fight started.

Just saying, missing facts out from fights constantly begs to differ respect. I have no problem with tlp lol. Only pointing out some issues i had with your topic or the trip that is all. You took it as offence.

As for 30 def how is it irrelevant when it plays such a big impact on your clan and performance. If it didnt you wouldnt wear it, so i think its a fair comment to bring up, also plenty of your pics are covered with it making them ugly so its also relevant to this topic.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so my question to you is are you pking for fun and loot or to write it up on a topic lol?

Me personally or my clan? I pk to kill idiots, today that was you sir.

I dont mind nor care that we lost the fight because fact is half my members didnt even die which is the funny part.

Thanks for admitting you lost. The vid speaks for itself and the only foe members that didn't die were the ones with the high agility levels who booked it to north stairs while we were wiping up the remaining foe in spider village lol.

Also.. loot... f2p? all the best with that one mate, you 10 days too earlier for them statements

The rune scim doubled my bank, thanks.

But yea, np for the second bump.

Come on back

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

if you think you killed us to 0 kinda funny. We left the first fight by my call after getting a clan rush into us from north, had 45-50 people at cw.

Second fight, we left with around 25-30 surving, never gunna win when a clan hits u and u have to remove givng u perfect chance to roll over us and rape... sad but true, Gj applied the pressure well.

You will prob assume this be a flame or troll as it always seems to be seen as that on these boards when we dispute the facts of a topic but o well.

what i will add that can rightly be seen as a troll or flame is the amount of addy in your pics is so bad. Really is tragic sorry to say. Your pics confirm that foe was right in deciding against allowing it, just looks like your merged with a clan of poor mains who cant afford rune from back in 07 wild.

im sure if we were in 1 def today the outcomes of our fights woulda been identical. i assure you.

It would be close but F2p is all about NUMBERS and let's face it your clan has tons of 30 def prods and many many many mith prods. The last pures much? Mayhem makers;fe, is a better "pure" clan than you are.

Haterz gonna hate

As for 30 def how is it irrelevant when it plays such a big impact on your clan and performance. If it didnt you wouldnt wear it, so i think its a fair comment to bring up, also plenty of your pics are covered with it making them ugly so its also relevant to this topic.

back in our little 'miniwar era' when that's all we did, we'd beat everybody all the time and it was always the same excuse, 'tlp are mains, 30 def 30 def 30 def', so we have a 1 def gear miniwar with whoever and kill them the same, and then they complain 'oh but it's the same people all the time', there's always gonna be an excuse. no matter how anyone ever looks at it, if you're bias to your clan there's always something anyone can come up with, that's just the nature of pure warfare, that's how it's always been. i thought you of all people would've been a bit more mature than to pull the same ****, but i guess walli's the same as everyone else

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

no matter how much bitchin walli's army of troops were ,they're the equivalent to the taliban ... useless and FULL OF EXCUSES..

MPOV - MM had 2 groups and a fall in were most mm spammed "mm in" that was before we even hit u, we had scouts surrounding the whole area, caught off guard and smashed into edge bank with no belongings left.

s4Oum.png

lol, i didnt die today actually =] fast fat man u see.

If you pk to kill idiots then why do you not follow us to kill us, or follow mm last week to kill rest of them instead you stop people following to kill when clearing up so you can claim a win of a location/area... goes against the logic.

to start.. birdy ily kid so pipe down before i reop P and hunt you. Tbh, when you dropped to 1 def we ganked you a fair few times ;0. however that isnt the point if u can do it in 1 def then why dont u lol... Just looks silly all the addy. Ofcourse it is bias im in a pure clan which doesnt accept addy which would mean it isnt pure for me. I respect you, your clan and stuff but it doesnt mean i have to agree with you wearing addy lol... cant hate on me for that.

#TEAM-WALLI

@walli If you follow clans and kill them while they go to clw good returning clans, like foe and mm, will return fast and it will just be a return fest in which i GUARANTEE not many people will make bank. Got enough kills at the initial fighting area

@walli If you follow clans and kill them while they go to clw good returning clans, like foe and mm, will return fast and it will just be a return fest in which i GUARANTEE not many people will make bank. Got enough kills at the initial fighting area

ayee

believe it or not i really cant wait for new wild to get rid of all safe zone from wild.

I hope we can get some run ins when it comes. altho we have seen each other a fair bit anyway lately.

wild will be more spread out too no big fat ugly cw and bh craters clogging up open multi ground.

#TEAM-WALLI

goodjob

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

well you didnt even put in that we got hit from another clan east but meh,

Wallice seriously, u got hit by 15 people, vs foe's pull which we scouted to be 56ish,

56 vs 15, = 5 - 10 second clear, get orgaznied and l2 fall in, not our fault u can't kill 15 pures, and if it was the main reason u guys "ran" from us, its the most poorest excuse in pure warfare, more poor then Foe still claiming that they didin't "lose" take a lost kid, no 1 wins every time, no 1 is perfect, and your far from it,

and before u attempt to troll me, kid im not perfect, and yes i do lose, but u know what, if u sit hear and btch your never going to get better.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

lol, i didnt die today actually =] fast fat man u see.

If you pk to kill idiots then why do you not follow us to kill us, or follow mm last week to kill rest of them instead you stop people following to kill when clearing up so you can claim a win of a location/area... goes against the logic.

to start.. birdy ily kid so pipe down before i reop P and hunt you. Tbh, when you dropped to 1 def we ganked you a fair few times ;0. however that isnt the point if u can do it in 1 def then why dont u lol... Just looks silly all the addy. Ofcourse it is bias im in a pure clan which doesnt accept addy which would mean it isnt pure for me. I respect you, your clan and stuff but it doesnt mean i have to agree with you wearing addy lol... cant hate on me for that.

the 4 or 5 addy daddies are the reason we did good today.

Why the **** are 70 Tlp members to follow 20 of you to clan wars. if your running to safezone it means you know You lost. And that's usually where mains hang..

lol @ mm saying they had 40, i was on my scout the whole time you had 50 with speshls while the rest of you were comming from fog, you were all at the fight so dont give me that ****

i said 45, you said 50, and maybe u included the scouts

also its so much different 72v50 than 72v68 lol. 72 could easily clear 20 members by the time the other 20 came. then its 65v50...We all know tlp won. just don't tell mm the details. mm knows the details. when we do the counting orb and it says 45 not in range, 26 not in range, it means we dont have x people there. now unless you were in cc, how would you know? we weren't dd at hill giants, so how can you count the opts. FFS mm was just enlightening you on the details, and you spite their hospitality. Fine keep the thread the way it is, live the lie if it makes you feel better :o

Provide a pic? Or a vid maybe? Otherwise our 3+ scouts on you are gonna write what they said. Deal with it we caught you without being ready, you guys got beat, end of story.

1. was mm off guard? yes

2. did mm lose? yes

3. end of story? no cuz we had 45 at hills...and no1 vids the entire trip..

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png