Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

lol, i didnt die today actually =] fast fat man u see.

If you pk to kill idiots then why do you not follow us to kill us, or follow mm last week to kill rest of them instead you stop people following to kill when clearing up so you can claim a win of a location/area... goes against the logic.

to start.. birdy ily kid so pipe down before i reop P and hunt you. Tbh, when you dropped to 1 def we ganked you a fair few times ;0. however that isnt the point if u can do it in 1 def then why dont u lol... Just looks silly all the addy. Ofcourse it is bias im in a pure clan which doesnt accept addy which would mean it isnt pure for me. I respect you, your clan and stuff but it doesnt mean i have to agree with you wearing addy lol... cant hate on me for that.

The leaving the location to go fight somewhere else goes against what every clan has been trying to change since summer '10. Every clan was getting fed up with one clan returning to a location, i.e clan wars, and claiming the win there when the fight was at dwarves. TLP has done it before when we pulled low and couldn't compete. What does make sense is winning the fight and not chasing your RETURN group.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mm had 40-50 at hills, you must be on crack if you think mm cant beat you 70v72

it would be nice to think of it like that tho

if you want revenge, come at us in p2p tomorrow. We'll be glad to give you guys a fight.

Otherwise, you and your MM friends need to get off our topic with your spam and just say Gf. Ty for the phr33 bumps anyway

if you want revenge, come at us in p2p tomorrow. We'll be glad to give you guys a fight.

Otherwise, you and your MM friends need to get off our topic with your spam and just say Gf. Ty for the phr33 bumps anyway

im just feeling bad because a fail clan managed to have enough luck to beat my fav clan

dont get @ me like that :ninja:

im just feeling bad because a fail clan managed to have enough luck to beat my fav clan

dont get @ me like that :ninja:

come at me bro, #1 in the game

GF TLP , but all excuses set aside .... MM had at max 45 at the hill.

We had half our members running around fog/ca killing mains and tried to get a main fall-in to fight ya all ... and oddly enough you didn't give us a second one.

Nonetheless you beat us so GJ :thumbsup:

110122143111.png

Your initial rush when we were spread waiting to get the other 25-35 people to come join up with us.

Your own pic shows we had no where near 70 there

change opts please

Thank you for pic, Just proved to us that ckyl3's wall of texts is all lies. "oh we had 45 when you rush"

are u fucking stupid? 45 people in range + 35 out of range = 80 which is about how many we had in the cc.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

The last fight of the day was the best, and easily has the longest story. It began with TLP scouts finding 2 groups of MM. These groups had around 30-35 each and were spread out very far. One group was being sniped by CP near fog and I believe the other was heading over. After a while, the first group headed to hill giants. The other group, being lead by I Mahatma I, was still east of fog, trying to regroup and still being sniped by some people. After a while this group falled in on Mahatma and headed up to hill giants to meet up with the other MM who were up there. They all rested there and TLP was at clan wars waiting to head over.

Now on to the fight.

Within a minute of them remassing at hills, TLP falled in and began to walk over. With MM still there resting and attempting to get a fall in, TLP rushed from the north. MM was taken by surprise and rushed into the hut in an attempt to defend. TLP was doing amazing, only dropping around 4 people 2 minutes into the fight. Our spamming was phenomenal and it was no wonder that MM was cleared without much trouble. After clearing every MM at hill giants, TLP all headed into the hut to rest and get ending opts. Soon after, we spotted MM to the south with around 10-15, thinking about re-rushing but not moving an inch. TLP stood up and a call was made to rush the MM who were attempting to return. As we rushed, those MM took off the other way towards fog. After following them with the plan to push them into fog, CP rushed up from towards fog and TLP decided to just log out on the spot.

tlparchnm4.png

considering you hit around 30 people (5+scouts on us at any given time for avoidance measures). While the rest of the clan was banking up in FOG, not to mention catching the 30 people off guard, i'm surprised you even posted that. Our whole trip is spent trying to find fair fights against clans, but the only fights we get, we either have to go on a world-hopping clan chase, or we get hit by a lesser clan 2 hours into our trip with half of our unit in the bank.

110122172458.png

Good trip otherwise TLP, FOE has become the old TLP, meaning theyre getting chased by low level clans in f2p.

oo20nv.png

Your other group got there before WE rushed if you don't get the point yet.

I don't know where you came up with this idea of "groups" but we didn't have "groups", Mahatma wasn't leading a "group" or whatever other bullshit you are spewing.

We fought EOP + CP + masser cc's, and tried to regroup at hill giants, we had ~45 there by the time you rushed, while the other 35 remained stranded by massers and CP. A couple might have made it through but not everyone.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Your other group got there before WE rushed if you don't get the point yet.

considering a video is being uploaded as you run your motor of a mouth, i will respond with ok.

TLP, keep your non-ranks under control.

oo20nv.png