Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Saturday BEASTING | 22.01.2011

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

With the weight of our recent losses on our shoulders, we knew that it would be a hard day. The criticism we received from everybody and the disrespect we received from the clans we were fighting only fuelled our strength today. On this day, The 22nd of January 2011, Control set out with 70 People and dominated the med level scene. We shattered all doubt and ended with a fight against the Mayhem Makers. What makes us different to these clans is that after all of their disrespect and **** talking after they beat us last week, we're going to take the win and smile. We understand this is a game, we're not going to waste our time spamming Zeniths IRC like they have done to us for the past two weeks. Good fight Zenith, I hope you guys enjoy the topic.

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Zenith

It took us quite a long time to find these little critters but we finally did. We lost a few people to a main clan hitting us right before the run in but stayed strong and rushed immediately. The fight went on for a couple of minutes but we finished Zenith off quickly. To clear a few things up, Hysteria were not teaming with us, it was one kid called Iraqi Mage who was sniping US and not Zenith. Zenith also had 54 starting despite their claims of 40, I have a picture to prove it.

CT Starting - 64

Z Starting - 55

CT Ending - 56

Z Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We had a lack of action for the next 30 minutes or so, chasing Fatality and Zenith around the wilderness. We were about to hit Fatality when FOE, TLP and MM (I think) stormed in. We went down to join in but somehow ended up running into CP outside of BH. They were already fighting when we got there but Zenith ran away and we fought CP inside the graveyard. We hardly lost anybody, good fight CP!

CT Starting - 66

CP Starting - 50?

CT Ending - 60

CP Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Mayhem Makers

After fighting Corrupt Pures, we chased Zenith around for a long time. We hit them just east of FOG and they ran into single. We only had 5 or 6 more than Zenith at this point but they refused to fight us. After giving them a fight last week when we had 15 less than them, I was really disappointed with the lack of respect they showed us. Fatality wouldn't answer my PMs so we just decided to get a run in with MM to end the day. We fought really well but MM took the win.

CT Starting - 55

MM Starting - 70

CT Ending - 0

MM Ending - 55?

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs DUVAL

After the event ended, Duval went on to shave CT into his head LIVE on Tinychat. We all watched him do it with his head held high (or low, when his brother wad doing it). Duval is now branded as CONTROL for life.

Images

110122215008v.png

110122222807.png

110122222807q.png

110122223038.png

110122150919.png

110122145158.png

110122155339.png

110122155438.png

110122164210.png

110122164313.png

110122163140n.png

110122150815.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan Leaders in Runescape could probably be good leaders in anything they do in life. This is complete and utter propaganda. The talking started with Control. The DDosing of the Ventrilo should not be tolerated with you morons. And I refuse to tell nothing but the truth.

Good Job pulling 70 though. impressive. It was a given that we would not win.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

looks like fun

lol 13th r4nger got a cdscim and toxic slay got a cba in that battle...sum1 else got a cdlong i think too

sound of arranged a run in earlier if you had so much opts :\

Was fun fighting you guys, our levels are really low right now so we didn't want to focus our trip around fighting the higher leveled clans. We had to do it eventually though when the med clans wouldn't fight us.

ripwy.jpg

Fight lasted for a good 3mins+ despite being outnumberd by about 15 and you didn't end on 56 you're cc count shows 46 lol you guys complain about us lieing about opts, doubt you will fix this.

OT: Goodjob pulling 70 keep it up.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Clan Leaders in Runescape could probably be good leaders in anything they do in life. This is complete and utter propaganda. The **** talking started with Control. The DDosing of the Ventrilo should not be tolerated with you morons. And I refuse to tell nothing but the truth.

Wait so we supposedly ddosed you again? The first excuse was that Hysteria were attacking you. Turns out it was only two Hysteria members and they were attacking us. Then it was that you had 40 people, and int he same argument about Hysteria Josh pasted a picture showing your real opts (below)...

(21:34:11) <[Z]Co0kiezs> positive we had 40

(21:37:07) <[Z]Co0kiezs> http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3391/cthy.png

And now you're telling us we ddosed your Ventrilo? If we ddosed your Ventrilo, you would have complained in or after the fight. Josh would have been all over it for the next excuse. Just seriously move on and get off my topic, I have nothing else to say to you.

ripwy.jpg

prob one of the best pk trips i ever been on. From zulu's tribal speech to shaving CT into the top of my head on tinychat. i love the bullllllshiiiiet that josh feeds into his members heads. Accpect the defeat and lose with grace.

We did end with 56 as i did the cc count at the end of the fight.

Great job today control.

- Control forever - :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Fight lasted for a good 3mins+ despite being outnumberd by about 15 and you didn't end on 56 you're cc count shows 46 lol you guys complain about us lieing about opts, doubt you will fix this.

OT: Goodjob pulling 70 keep it up.

Actually, the last CC count we got was 50 and then you see a lot of people running up from south who were picking up their loot. We had a CC count of 56 right before we hopped, I hope the new videos show it.

ripwy.jpg

red:-[W] [E] [A] [R] [E] [C] [0] [N] [T] [R] [O] [L]-

14wc5fo.jpg

no we didnt think we where amazing we had to hit you in low level wild and in single b\c you hid from us the whole damn trip.

14wc5fo.jpg

thank GOD you didn't put something about "owning" us in low elvel. you guys attacked us single and thought you were amazing...?

We actually ran to hit you when you were by SC, but Ryan and Josh saw us coming with a +6 and ran to level 2 wilderness. So we hit you anwyay and then you ran to single and followed you until you logged out. I was just really disappointed that we gave you a fight outnumbered by 15 last week and you wouldn't give us a 55v49 this week.

ripwy.jpg

Clan Leaders in Runescape could probably be good leaders in anything they do in life. This is complete and utter propaganda. The **** talking started with Control. The DDosing of the Ventrilo should not be tolerated with you morons. And I refuse to tell nothing but the truth.

Wait so we supposedly ddosed you again? The first excuse was that Hysteria were attacking you. Turns out it was only two Hysteria members and they were attacking us. Then it was that you had 40 people, and int he same argument about Hysteria Josh pasted a picture showing your real opts (below)...

(21:34:11) <[Z]Co0kiezs> positive we had 40

(21:37:07) <[Z]Co0kiezs> http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3391/cthy.png

And now you're telling us we ddosed your Ventrilo? If we ddosed your Ventrilo, you would have complained in or after the fight. Josh would have been all over it for the next excuse. Just seriously move on and get off my topic, I have nothing else to say to you.

We are pretty much used to our audio being Ddosed at this point on a daily basis whether it be on a PK trip or a Prep or PCL. We have already made adjustments that were inconvenient as it was because Ventrilo got continuously hit off before we switched to a BH or PVP world. Obviously no one can provide proof because that is not possible, at least not that I know of. The point is you would have cleared us anyways with your epic signups and your nice pull. I really don't agree with you rushing us in Level 1 BH but W/E. It is what it is. Clans these days will do anything to win whether it be deemed "fair" or "honor". As long as your clan is the last clan standing that is all that matters. I expect to get flamed at this point of the thread for telling the truth but everyone can do it if they want.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

thank GOD you didn't put something about "owning" us in low elvel. you guys attacked us single and thought you were amazing...?

***** aint our faults you guys were hugging singles...

you guys wanted to fight us multi...

we followed you guys to multi...

then you guys logged...

nigggggaaa pleeeeaaasssseeeeeeee.....

and yesss i thought we were amazing :D