Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Saturday BEASTING | 22.01.2011

P0ke N Die

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL zenith's new phrase! "YOU DDOS'D OUR VENT! NO FAIR!"

Nah, it's fair now, you can do it.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Iraqi was sniping CT, that's confirmed

Bcuz we hate p0ke

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

(01:49:17) <[Z]Lawson> we lost fair and sqaure vent was up the whole fight im not trying to say you didn't beat

Should probably get your story straight before you post.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

(01:49:17) <[Z]Lawson> we lost fair and sqaure vent was up the whole fight im not trying to say you didn't beat

Should probably get your story straight before you post.

Your right we did have vent, someone elses vent. It shouldn't have to be that way.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Well we didn't ddos your normal vent lol. I know exactly who is hitting your vent, it's the same group of people who keep hitting your website. It's that team from Paladino server (or however you say it) that Blue Stanger tried to phish.

ripwy.jpg

if this topics reply's are going to be you, sean, defending the fight we had with you guys, one fight, is all. Honestly, if all we'd done is target zenith then some of your posts would seem relevant. As if CTRL ranks take time out of their days to sit there and ping people with their CMD prompt. Sick of these excuses, showed no disrespect yet we're treated with flame and Channel flood. CBA with it tbh

ripwy.jpg

Great job CT really impressed with your organization and pulls but i wouldn't call it a win vs CP after crashing them but nonetheless good job on the rest of your trip

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

if this topics reply's are going to be you, sean, defending the fight we had with you guys, one fight, is all. Honestly, if all we'd done is target zenith then some of your posts would seem relevant. As if CTRL ranks take time out of their days to sit there and ping people with their CMD prompt. Sick of these excuses, showed no disrespect yet we're treated with flame and Channel flood. CBA with it tbh

Yep, you beat us fair and square. No troll.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Well we didn't ddos your normal vent lol. I know exactly who is hitting your vent, it's the same group of people who keep hitting your website. It's that team from Paladino server (or however you say it) that Blue Stanger tried to phish.

I know who they are very well, and nothing against you, but where the hell did you come up with that? They have no reason to hit off Zenith ventrilo nor forums, I don't think they know Zenith even exists since they are little private server clan and Palidino is a private server forums, but I really don't get where your coming up with they are hitting Zenith vent and forums lol.

Great job CT really impressed with your organization and pulls but i wouldn't call it a win vs CP after crashing them but nonetheless good job on the rest of your trip

you talking about the graveyard fight? we fought you guys, fi rushed from clw and the other side of the grave and z rushed from the south obby ports about a minute after the fight was over.

Who was CP fighting?

ripwy.jpg

Although I agree what Pal said, you didn't have that many fights which is a bit of a let down with a nice pull like that lol. You should work on your scouting system, maybe you'll get lucky with the pull next week aswell:P

#irclan - where banter happens

Although I agree what Pal said, you didn't have that many fights which is a bit of a let down with a nice pull like that lol. You should work on your scouting system, maybe you'll get lucky with the pull next week aswell:P

Scouting system is perfect Will, we learned from the best right? Fatality and Zenith sat in single all day until we just hit Zenith in single and they ran north and logged out. Was really disappointed after all of the talk they gave it over the week :(

ripwy.jpg

you talking about the graveyard fight? we fought you guys, fi rushed from clw and the other side of the grave and z rushed from the south obby ports about a minute after the fight was over.

Who was CP fighting?

we was fighting zenith then u crashed us when we had like 30ish left :down:

Shows you have the ability, now time will tell if you have the consistency. I hope you guys do, i love seeing you guys beating down CP :D

Gj Ct.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Scouting system is perfect Will, we learned from the best right? Fatality and Zenith sat in single all day until we just hit Zenith in single and they ran north and logged out. Was really disappointed after all of the talk they gave it over the week :(

Yeah I guess, Honestly not to be a typical depressed pure clanner, but I really think right now that clanning is ****. In terms of F2P, to have a decent trip it looks like you have to be pulling in the 50-60s+. I see no clans pulling 30s anymore in f2p since Ch, IR, DF, HY all closed, and now Zenith and ctrl is pulling more.

Hopefully with the return of the wilderness the F2P med scene will improve with the re-opening of some clans, I've heard some rumors about a few clans re-opening, we all have. Hopefully they do.

#irclan - where banter happens