Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Saturday BEASTING | 22.01.2011

P0ke N Die

Great job CT really impressed with your organization and pulls but i wouldn't call it a win vs CP after crashing them but nonetheless good job on the rest of your trip

you talking about the graveyard fight? we fought you guys, fi rushed from clw and the other side of the grave and z rushed from the south obby ports about a minute after the fight was over.

Who was CP fighting?

we was fighting zenith then u crashed us when we had like 30ish left :down:

LOL CP WASN'T FIGHTING ANYONE THE TIME WE GOT THERE YO!

WE RAN ALL THE WAY FROM NORTH BH WE SAW ALL THE OTHER CLAN

WE DIDNT BOTHER TO CRASH AND INTERUPT THEIR WARS...

WE WENT TO SOUTH AND SAW CP WITH NO ONE ON THEM

AND THATS WHEN WE RUSH YOU GUYS <3

TLP WAS RIGHT NEXT TO US..SHOWING RESPECT NOT TO CRASH OUR FIGHTS...:D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job CT really impressed with your organization and pulls but i wouldn't call it a win vs CP after crashing them but nonetheless good job on the rest of your trip

you talking about the graveyard fight? we fought you guys, fi rushed from clw and the other side of the grave and z rushed from the south obby ports about a minute after the fight was over.

Who was CP fighting?

yes cuz they where already cleared lol :thumbsup:

Who was CP fighting?

someone's mad control beat them. i guess it's back to "omfg save me our vent disconnected!" again :)

EDIT:opps sorry i thought u were a Z member, LOL

Who was CP fighting?

someone's mad control beat them. i guess it's back to "omfg save me our vent disconnected!" again :)

EDIT:opps sorry i thought u were a Z member, LOL

continue to flame. You did beat us fair and square. you had sign ups and pulled 70 good job.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

no one was on cp the time we got to them!!

sorry "IF" we crash or w.e cuz we didnt know by the time we got there..

they were the only clan no one was on <3

other clans was north of us

Well we didn't ddos your normal vent lol. I know exactly who is hitting your vent, it's the same group of people who keep hitting your website. It's that team from Paladino server (or however you say it) that Blue Stanger tried to phish.

I know who they are very well, and nothing against you, but where the hell did you come up with that? They have no reason to hit off Zenith ventrilo nor forums, I don't think they know Zenith even exists since they are little private server clan and Palidino is a private server forums, but I really don't get where your coming up with they are hitting Zenith vent and forums lol.

look what p0ke states l0gan tried to phish them did you miss that?

4we4w.png

but u would not fight tlp when we both had 70.... u just sat in cw spamming all day.. wtf is this.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

No one was fighting CP when we hit them they were in the Graveyard just sitting in the corner the ranks had about 3mins of time to argue to hit cp or not and finally poke said RUSH in and pull scims. Which no one crashed the fight untill AFTER Cp was cleared and Fi and Zenith tried to sandwich us and it failed horridly.

Bump :]

Gj on everyone elses trip!

@pug we thought u had 90+ ppl where spamming tlp pulled 90+ to f2p Sorry next weekend ofc!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Taking Control

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

well when z affiliates phish the entire pure community should you really be that surprised when your vent goes down?

seriously?

+1

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Sorry to break it to you, but we didn't have 55 people. We peaked at 53 today, and we were standing at NE steps in single with 49 calling lates. When you hit us in single, we ran south while a few of us still stood in single zone fighting a few of your members in 1v1. We had 43-45 beginning once the fight commenced in multi. Also, Iraqi was wearing a CT cape and he was attacking me and other Z members. Good job, though. Glad you could beat us with HY sniping, sign ups and a boost of opts thanks to Chaotic closing.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that you hit off our ventrilo too ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Well we didn't ddos your normal vent lol. I know exactly who is hitting your vent, it's the same group of people who keep hitting your website. It's that team from Paladino server (or however you say it) that Blue Stanger tried to phish.

I know who they are very well, and nothing against you, but where the hell did you come up with that? They have no reason to hit off Zenith ventrilo nor forums, I don't think they know Zenith even exists since they are little private server clan and Palidino is a private server forums, but I really don't get where your coming up with they are hitting Zenith vent and forums lol.

What the hell does Zenith have to do with that? If anything was to be taken down, it'd be L0gans private servers clan forums and ventrilo.

What the hell does Zenith have to do with that? If anything was to be taken down, it'd be L0gans private servers clan forums and ventrilo.

^ This. I'm pretty sure they'd attack the phisher and NOT the clan he's in who has no part in this phishing war.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png