Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Controlling Sunday | 23.01.2011

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David I don't want to offend you guys in any way, you are a strong P2P clan, and even numbers I'm not so sure we would have done so well. We're just here to post our topic and get on with it, I think you should do the same.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Just let Z rage 24/7 on the forums it's funny lol :D "Oh **** we lost to Control!uhmmm..our vent ddos'd?"

Making z struggle after losing a fight against us makes my day...:]

Nah, today you guys decided to mix it up and VEX6 our vent ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

you cant claim attacking us then running away after you killed two people to fight zenith as a win, sorry.

Which is why we didn't put your starting/ending when we fought Zenith, please read before you start raging. We beat you twice when you were on your own at the northwest BH stairs.

ripwy.jpg

This Is Control . Not Chaotic

And Zenith I guess Your CD Now Lulwut R1n Dont Even Start On that Your Flaming Because We Bullied You Nerds After Taking Your Flames All week.. Zenith Slump/Close Time Lulwut

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

No Jake, you are confusing our attitude with your own. You are the ones acting immature, not accepting the loss and moving on. You beat us fair and square on Friday and we congratulated you on the victory and moved on. We beat you on Saturday and Sunday, that is the point. You can sit here listing all of the excuses in the world but at the end of the day, no matter what the numbers, we were the better clan. So why don't you stop getting so offended over a game and just move on. This is why it has never been fun to fight Zenith because Josh prepares his clan on a trip focused for one clan and then doesn't understand when he loses.

Maybe if you guys dedicated your events to having fun instead of to "FkUpCtrl", you wouldn't be so uptight when you lose. We're not getting cocky at all, I'd be glad if you guys pulled more next weekend because then you might actually fight us and come out of single. We're not **** talking, we're not arrogant and although you've thrown this shitstorm of excuses at us, if you win next weekend then I'll congratulate you and offer you an internet handshake.

Bottom line, you guys need to grow up and accept defeat.

ripwy.jpg