Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

$$$ BANK LOOT SUNDAY $$$

0BR

MM really sucks in P2P though...it's so unbelievable how much **** they talk, but suck so much lol

they had a perfect gwas on us at corp and failed miserably...

we suck so much that u have to call in mains even though u already out opt us, YA OK.

and the 'perfect gwas' wasnt perfect u clown, we were rushing from the north through loading screen while u ran outside, and TLP crashed, killing MM returners etc..

Gosh man i don't know if youre actually that blind or what the ***** going on in your head.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM really sucks in P2P though...it's so unbelievable how much **** they talk, but suck so much lol

we suck so much that u have to call in mains even though u already out opt us, YA OK.

and the 'perfect gwas' wasnt perfect u clown, we were rushing from the north through loading screen while u ran outside, and TLP crashed, killing MM returners etc..

Gosh man i don't know if youre actually that blind or what the ***** going on in your head.

Zany'd. :whistling: :ninja:

MM has HF's ******* at the ready, so I guess calling mains cancels out even though they weren't Foe's mains?

once full of excuses, always foe.

look foward to your reapp when not even #ultra will ref u pal.

#TEAM-WALLI

[T]he [L]ast [F]inal [E]lites

so TLP in p2p and EOP in f2p ?

Haha do what ya gotta do i suppose.

so HF in p2p and HF in f2p ?

Haha do what ya gotta do i suppose.

1jq6iez.gif

mains

You tend to run into people in the wilderness.

1jq6iez.gif

mains

Seems like #Foemains just went and ruined foe's topic

Slumping hard foe, resorting to cheap tactics to beat f2p clans in "your" server

Seems like you are being a hypocrite.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

good job guys, im totally down for actually getting neutral teamcapes next time to stop friendly fire and roll over hf/mm

#higher-force PM any ranks and we'll make it happen. Should be great fun and we'll definately be up for it. GJ on your night out FOE wasn't any MM helping us until we'd cleared GDZ but thanks for the great fight you and TLP put up.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

K I will stop bching about the mains but when we spread and so does foe then Y the hell would they wait 2 minutes to attack and then all the sudden when mains teleport they attack? Its obvious that they were whether scared to attack evenopted and had to call mains or they are just slow in rs.

If you think we would charge down off a hill through a 2 sq gap and then have to try work up a hill to you above 50 ports you are stupid.

I'll happily sit there and wait for chaos ele, or a rat to run by or even a couple of mains to startle your stupid members and then run in and slap them down LOL

#TEAM-WALLI

K I will stop bching about the mains but when we spread and so does foe then Y the hell would they wait 2 minutes to attack and then all the sudden when mains teleport they attack? Its obvious that they were whether scared to attack evenopted and had to call mains or they are just slow in rs.

Reasons on why you will never become a warlord. ^

Also where is your excuse for the fight a corp where you a perfect chance to gwas but failed miserably.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Also where is your excuse for the fight a corp where you a perfect chance to gwas but failed miserably.

Yes because your 5 Mm I saw returning is suppose to hold their ground against 60+Foe.

Excuses excuses either way I am done with this week and I am looking forward to this weekend.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

good job guys, im totally down for actually getting neutral teamcapes next time to stop friendly fire and roll over hf/mm

#higher-force PM any ranks and we'll make it happen. Should be great fun and we'll definately be up for it. GJ on your night out FOE wasn't any MM helping us until we'd cleared GDZ but thanks for the great fight you and TLP put up.

110123230812.png

mm there but were not cleared at gdz ;s

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

110123230812.png

mm there but were not cleared at gdz ;s

He is an Mm member who wants to P2P...what do you expect him to do, go on an Mm trip?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

That was a great pk trip.

I wish MM will put better fights in P2P. So there will be more OWNAGE! :)

READY MM? WE ARE COMMING!

110123223142.png

110123223343.png

110123232655.png

Tbh it was really fun!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

its only a matter of time till the loading screen excuses wear off...tlp had no affect on that fight, it lasted like 2 mins at the most, i doubt mm kids would be able to return that fast if im honest.

there is always an excuse lol, if you were so good and woulda owned us why did you end so soon :/

gj foe was fun trip full of loot, thanks for fights everyone

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

its only a matter of time till the loading screen excuses wear off...tlp had no affect on that fight, it lasted like 2 mins at the most, i doubt mm kids would be able to return that fast if im honest.

there is always an excuse lol, if you were so good and woulda owned us why did you end so soon :/

gj foe was fun trip full of loot, thanks for fights everyone

I believe you mixed up the words explanation and excuse.

and its not about being 'so good'. you out opted us, call mains, and tlp crashes us, not many wanted to continue this and eop/fi wouldnt fight/had ended so there was nothing left to do with the opts we had left.

no matter how good you are, 50 pures cant beat 70-100 pures in p2p with nearly the same stats, and why even try when chances are youl get crashed by another pure clan/mains anyway.