Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Topic: WTF ShOuLd i dO?

pub1ck h4ir

Sooo, my freind just told me: "dude old wild coming back", so i jizzed.

After cleaning me up, I remeber that I gave all my accounts for "charity", so no acc for me to play >:[

But then it hit me, appeal banned acc?? =DDDD

And yea after some blackmail and sexual favours, i got my banned acc for offensive name back, that i only played like couple of months, cuz retarded people dont think pub1ck h4ir is funny!!

Soooo I dont even know if pures can own like a camel this days, i need some tips on what to do!!

75M to work with skillz

Stats are this:

phstats.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi and welcome back.

Stay low combat, keep ur attack, keep your def, I'd personally go straight for 99 ranged/94 magic.

Perhaps consider 45 prayer.

I would assume 45 prayer is almost absolutely necessary now that wildy is back and assuming you pk in both multi and single. If you're mainly a single pker then just stick with 31 pray.

Apparently summoning can be used in 1v1 situations so - if you want to look into some summoning perks and guides, you can find them here: http://www.zybez.net/guides/525/summoning/

Dosen't seem like you completed DT - go do that, get addy gloves

Guide to DT: http://www.zybez.net/quests/82/desert_treasure/

Guide to Addy gloves (browse this thread): http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/2515-1-d...uest-checklist/

If I were in your shoes RIGHT NOW though: I'd definitely power level that range asap. - power level to roughly 85 ranged then chin up - because that ranged of yours is atrocious and you WILL get smacked around the wild without any sort of range resistance.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

ok Thanks alot for the help, I real dont know if I wanna get that 45 pray cuz this acc was 1 pray and used to stake alot with her , but were a time that not being able to prot item was killing me.

Still I think the best thing would just spend all money on magic and range for fast 99s, but could only use chins with the 43 pray -.- so still dont know what to do.

yes dt its like a must, dont know why i didnt do it back then, already have the mith gloves so prob only need 70 cooking i think, just something i remebered now can i go back to monkey island after monkey madness??

sum prob wont do it, cuz i just wanna get low cmb has possible

If u have some tips, they are all welcome, thanks again :thumbsup: