Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wtf is up with prod?

D0wned

Runescaped bro.

Honestly I had a target ***** at me for pnecking on him. Koed him, wasn't my loots (ofc).

He comes back with a venger and healer and complains when I pray. Lmao.

Kids these days.

Btw I spec'd him out from full hp.

Free loots.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Same here, until you made this post I didn't even know that prod stood for product, but I assumed it was something along those lines. It's really ******* annoying tbh, it's like a gay skinny jean phase that people go through irl, it really needs to die off.

"Runescape'd" is just as annoying as "prod" pretty sure they started getting used at about the same time. Just use decent freaking speech.

Runescaped bro.

Honestly I had a target ***** at me for pnecking on him. Koed him, wasn't my loots (ofc).

Kids these days.

Free loots.

Wtf does that have to do with the topic, go tell your lame RS Ko stories elsewhere, no one cares. And tbh no one reads past the first sentence of those stupid posts when they figure out it's completely irrelevant.

Runescaped bro.

Kids these days.

Free loots.

Wtf does that have to do with the topic, go tell your lame RS Ko stories elsewhere, no one cares. And tbh no one reads past the first sentence of those stupid posts when they figure out it's completely irrelevant.

i love skinny jeans

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Runescaped bro.

Kids these days.

Free loots.

i love skinny jeans

Try quoting the correct post, you got downs son.

Runescaped bro.

Kids these days.

Free loots.

i love skinny jeans

I also hate ****** trolls. Don't you?

Runescaped bro.

Kids these days.

Free loots.

i love skinny jeans

I also hate ****** trolls. Don't you?

fersure

I was in a german world to train fleshies, and someone came in (training at fleshies btw, with same combat) and called me a Flesh Prod. I was like "Lol" and he was like "stfu noob your terrible at this game" and I was like "Lmao" and he was like silent and stuff and I was like all freaked out at noobs.

Btw I just sounded so retarded and I know lmao xD

• 3 months later...