Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where we at?

Am0n

As far as I know.

MM/FOE trading losses/wins

TLP beasting in both serious contenders for #1 overall.

EOP getting back on top of CP.

Although after talking to several members on Teamspeak, this rivalry seems to be a very one sided one. As in Goop/Solo hate us with a passion leaking facebooks of us and girlfriends and stuff whilst their drones just copy them whilst CP tries to get some motivation but not really that borthered.

Chaotic died into Control, the Group of dead clans grow stronger, be cool to see what they do with it.

Zenith / FI win some lose some.

who else is there?

Made CP go from 100+ pulls to 60 pulls in just over a month, goin pretty good.

Actually me and Pur3 Kide did that.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know.

Although after talking to several members on Teamspeak, this rivalry seems to be a very one sided one. As in Goop/Solo hate us with a passion leaking facebooks of us and girlfriends and stuff whilst their drones just copy them whilst CP tries to get some motivation but not really that borthered.

Chaotic died into Control, the Group of dead clans grow stronger, be cool to see what they do with it.

who else is there?

& Badger, yw.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Control pulled 70 and killed some kids in the F2P med scene, then 50 in P2P and killed more kids. The pure world stopped and watched in amazement, cancelling their trips.

Whats your youtube channel for Control I wanna subscribe and stare in awe too :)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

As far as I know.

who else is there?

Although you two complained about the invites, Chain didn't actually stop them until we beat you down by 10 and three topics went up in your staff forums calling for an end. Hence it was actually us that caused it.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

As far as I know.

who else is there?

Although you two complained about the invites, Chain didn't actually stop them until we beat you down by 10 and three topics went up in your staff forums calling for an end. Hence it was actually us that caused it.

One, changed were made for the next trip when me and Kide raised our concerns.

Two, you never beat us down by ten.

Three, One topic was posted to discuss the situation.

So you're wrong on all three accounts, I know you lap up what your leaders tell you and their world is God's truth but yeah...

edit: i just noticed the irony of a white person - cp, telling them they're wrong to a latino - EOP

L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

As far as I know.

who else is there?

One, changed were made for the next trip when me and Kide raised our concerns.

Two, you never beat us down by ten.

Three, One topic was posted to discuss the situation.

So you're wrong on all three accounts, I know you lap up what your leaders tell you and their world is God's truth but yeah...

edit: i just noticed the irony of a white person - cp, telling them they're wrong to a latino - EOP

L

Pur3 kides, Andrews and Badgers. They were all deleted so you may not have seen all of them, pm an op in our irc if you're interested. Badgers topic states that hes disgusted because you lost to us with a 10 man advantage.

Can't really argue with cold hard evidence.

Another EoP psycho targeting CP on a random thread doesn't surprise me. Every thread in your sign up/reminder names CP and most of your annoucement threads does it as well, I know that the average day for an EoP member goes with targeting CP (since Goop is your role-model). Lucky for PW users every thread on this board isn't about CP but it seem that you, Nathan is struggling to figure that out just yet.

I'd like you to understand that this isn't eop-rs so you might want to hit (X) top right corner and not bring all your poor attempt to flame-bait CP to PW boards.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Us personally are doing great, how are you shawn?

Being that family dude and going to college now. Got a job with the state so everythings pretty gravy atm :thumbsup:

Veterans preference is an amazing thing lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

:thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

TLP pulls went up, everyone else went down. Less clans = more pulls in higher lvled clans. CTRL got a nice boost as well with a few clans closing that they have been putting to good use. Zenith is still doing well. I think a few tiny clans opened up, hopefully they'll become bigger with old wild

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

TLP pulls went up, everyone else went down. Less clans = more pulls in higher lvled clans. CTRL got a nice boost as well with a few clans closing that they have been putting to good use. Zenith is still doing well. I think a few tiny clans opened up, hopefully they'll become bigger with old wild

How is Havoc goin?

am0ns.jpg

How is Havoc goin?

We're getting there lol hopefully when we lower our reqs we will have more members, just been doing minis lately until we can pull more

Site+YT's up though ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

After two months of getting Raped in Pvp EOP thinks there good :mage:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

How is Havoc goin?

We're getting there lol hopefully when we lower our reqs we will have more members, just been doing minis lately until we can pull more

Site+YT's up though ;P

Nice :thumbsup:

am0ns.jpg

Another EoP psycho targeting CP on a random thread doesn't surprise me. Every thread in your sign up/reminder names CP and most of your annoucement threads does it as well, I know that the average day for an EoP member goes with targeting CP (since Goop is your role-model). Lucky for PW users every thread on this board isn't about CP but it seem that you, Nathan is struggling to figure that out just yet.

I'd like you to understand that this isn't eop-rs so you might want to hit (X) top right corner and not bring all your poor attempt to flame-bait CP to PW boards.

The topic asked what my clan had been doing, i answered appropriately. I'm sorry if you don't agree with my views, but labelling me a psycho because you don't agree makes you ignorant.

pur3 kid3 just ignore Nathan he's not even a Rank.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"