Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where we at?

Am0n

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old same old :o

Job/work/family must be takin' a toll. I'm actually working full time + full time lecture also.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Job/work/family must be takin' a toll. I'm actually working full time + full time lecture also.

Honestly I'm enjoying it. Taking mostly online classes at Penn State only show up to the college for one class a week while still being a full time student, and working 7-3.

As much **** as I talked about the army it is really paying off.

My job is with the state. Got it because of that Veterans preference thing, and all of my college including law school if I get into one is paid for. I'm actually getting paid by the army to go to college right now.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Honestly I'm enjoying it. Taking mostly online classes at Penn State only show up to the college for one class a week while still being a full time student, and working 7-3.

As much **** as I talked about the army it is really paying off.

My job is with the state. Got it because of that Veterans preference thing, and all of my college including law school if I get into one is paid for. I'm actually getting paid by the army to go to college right now.

Education - bah can't wait til I'm done with my classes, proly gunna just go for the 5 year masters program, get a job with Novartis or summat.A few of my buds actually go to penn state, and them online classes aren't exactly easy.

Takes extreme discipline to do schoolwork on the computer when there's... other things that can occupy your time XD.

With the return of free trade - I personally think spying will have a significant increase cause it's way harder to scout things out now that clans aren't limited to 3-4 PvP worlds.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I think Clans are doing okay, the wildy will be a boost.

The Community is bad, There is no point in me being honest anymore I just get flamed.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Fatality is doing just fine, we're sick of all the clan drama so when the wild comes out we're planning on just getting some loots and having a good time with each other.

Our PK Video 2 should be out pretty soon and we should have a new homepage up and running shortly. So things are looking pretty nice :)

craig_sig_finished.gif

Fatality is doing just fine, we're sick of all the clan drama so when the wild comes out we're planning on just getting some loots and having a good time with each other.

Our PK Video 2 should be out pretty soon and we should have a new homepage up and running shortly. So things are looking pretty nice :)

Sounds like a good idea. If clans stop fighting each other every week, there might be room for friendly rivalries instead of the current state.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I got accepted in to my second and third choice university, just waiting for my first choice to reply.

Unconditional offer baby.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

u ******* lucky **** charlie omfg even tho im year 12 if i get unconditional ill be so fooking happy omfg LOL wut unis and wut course?

University of Southampton - Req AAB

Uni of East Anglia ABB i think

I'd be in year 14 if i was still at school, I'm currently working so when i get to Uni I'm going to have bank so i can get wrecked awesome style.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Things will be :] when old wild returns. I'm sure 2-3 prominent clans will emerge. Infinity and Havoc look promising.

Frewin's clans don't last very long :\

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

hy closed? predicted. sorry mitch but that was so obvious.

Ch closed. again predictable.

foe, eop, cp pulling bad? not to worry they wont close...they can pass down leadership to experienced members, as for minor clans their members have no experience in good leadership

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

hy closed? predicted. sorry mitch but that was so obvious.

Ch closed. again predictable.

foe, eop, cp pulling bad? not to worry they wont close...they can pass down leadership to experienced members, as for minor clans their members have no experience in good leadership

Could've sworn EOP was doing good passing FOE up in F2P lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• 4 weeks later...