Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Decisions

Jay

I'm wondering if I should just give in and get prayer and attack. If I get 43prayer and 60 attack (quested, mm and lost city), I could do bandits to power train strength.

Current stats are: 40 Attack, 72 Strength, 1 Prayer/Defence, 65 Mage/Range.

Alternatively, I can soul-wars my strength, which results in domination in solo pking?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I'm wondering if I should just give in and get prayer and attack. If I get 43prayer and 60 attack (quested, mm and lost city), I could do bandits to power train strength.

Current stats are: 40 Attack, 72 Strength, 1 Prayer/Defence, 65 Mage/Range.

Alternatively, I can soul-wars my strength, which results in domination in solo pking?

Depends on what you want to do Jay.

If you want to stake, I'd reccommend getting 60 attack, and STAYING 1 prayer/defence.

If you'd rather pk more, I'd reccommend prayer, eventually getting smite. And 60 attack.

31 Prayer isn't a bad choice with 60 attack either, unless you're higher combat and using claws. But if you Just use a dds, who give a **** if you get smited out of it :P.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Yes, I do F2P PK. I also intend of being a 60att/99str/1def pure. I'm gonna want to get ancients and such, so i'll have to get prayer eventually. Should I just suck it up and get 31 prayer (quested), then train at experiments?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I would get 60 attack now for sure. It's only going to help..

As for prayer it depends on your style. IF you're big into F2P Pking I'd stay as low as possible unless you're thinking of joining a clan.. still lower pray is better in F2P. However if you do want to use ancients and pk often in p2p having those protection prayers are huge especially since now most pures brid that way.

Gl with the account.

craig_sig_finished.gif

60 attack and 31 prayer atm, and I'm still having fun ever since.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Yes, I do F2P PK. I also intend of being a 60att/99str/1def pure. I'm gonna want to get ancients and such, so i'll have to get prayer eventually. Should I just suck it up and get 31 prayer (quested), then train at experiments?

I would DELAY getting prayer as much as possible :P

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

My account is 50 att 13 pray 1 def. It suites me for being low cb for f2p pking purposes but also gives me the advantages needed to p2p pk aswell.

What this man says. Funnest type of pure I've ever had. And I've had pretty much every kind.

Arp-1.png