Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Predict Top 10 One Month After The Wilderness

P0ke N Die

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if there will be 10 clans after a month

I wonder the same thing :)

Also I do hope few clans re-open and work out there differences because more clans the better.

LOL! Who still plays this game

1. Main World

2. Zerker/Tank World

3. TLP World

4. The pure clans

Now i wont feel as bad running over you. Thanks, i needed a little pick-me up.

I mean it as a complement since you are pulling very high right now jeez :teehee:

there's no difference in what happened from last week to this week, this week to the next wont be any different either.

too many people fret over rankings anyway, all people do is argue about who was #2, #3 or whatever rank that day of the week. people say you brought mains, this clan crashed blah blah.. point being, people should stop caring so much and just try to have fun

grogsfinalnotext.png

there's no difference in what happened from last week to this week, this week to the next wont be any different either.

too many people fret over rankings anyway, all people do is argue about who was #2, #3 or whatever rank that day of the week. people say you brought mains, this clan crashed blah blah.. point being, people should stop caring so much and just try to have fun

I love you .... Get the fatality GFX stuff done lol

1. Foe/MM - Great rivalry

3. TLP Rising to the top and they look pretty good

4. EOP - nothing will change just few old school as poke said

5.CP - Gonna get better and start competing with great clans

6. FI - Honestly you guys are having a really bad slump and i think you guys could do WAY better

7. CT - Going to get ALOT of CY members back i mean ALOT ive got word of 20+ Old cy kids coming back and they are good warrers so i think you guys wil be better then FI and have a major rivarly with CP

8. Zenith - Doing Great and they will be 6 soon

9. Malice - Reopening and i think you gonna make an impact

10. MG - gonna mass **** loads of ppl at w20 Varrock alter.. WATCH

This is my opinion please dont flame me for it :D

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

dont care what rank a forum says we are.

So long as i pk kids in rune, i am happy.

You hit the nail on the head . **** fighting pure clans all the time now (obv still fight them but yea).

It's time to repay MM Members for them returning in all the fights we have. Many ideas for paying back the members that made MM a great clan :thumbsup: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

dont care what rank a forum says we are.

So long as i pk kids in rune, i am happy.

You hit the nail on the head . **** fighting pure clans all the time now (obv still fight them but yea).

It's time to repay MM Members for them returning in all the fights we have. Many ideas for paying back the members that made MM a great clan :thumbsup: .

/thread

Basically what clans are really supposed to do.

eop was #1 in 07

LOL. Shut up you weren't there

eop was #1 in 07

For a few weeks till we took it :thumbsup:

Nah, Fi beat us, CP was a lilguy clan

eop was #1 in 07

For a few weeks till we took it :thumbsup:

By the end of Spring 2007, EOP was sitting at the #2 F2P clan. We decided #2 was not enough. We spent every Pk trip fighting Fi to claim their spot and show them who should be #1. We lost many, but then that magical day, we beat Fatality; which they knew was coming. This was unheard of! This victory gave us many new members and we kept beating Fi. We took #1 F2P clan in the early summer of 2007. EOP was one of the most dominate pure clans ever! We pulled 200-275 opts every week, fantastic! We would defeat between two and four clans without banking, Including Mm, Fi, Foe! However, this all came to an end. PCR ranks were released and EOP was put at #1 for our unstoppable Pk abilities.

You weren't there shut up. Look who else was there in 2007. Real leadership. PKDM, Harv, Russell, Will and the Mike era did more in 18 months than your staff has done in 2 years. There is maybe 15 people (being genrous more than I should) in EOP who know anything about wilderness pking.

Seee you the second you leave edge ;)

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org