Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Phishing

P0ke N Die

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this won't stop until the clans harbouring these terrorists get a smackdown from pure warfare

hopefully clan-banned off the entire site especially when the leaders of mentioned clan sit in the channel that has every single person who's been phishing pure clans for the past 6 months.

not trying to tell you how to run your clan zenith but smarten the **** up, we've been saying the same **** for months and they're still in your clan. Youve even made accounts that they phished members of your clan. if it is someone pretending to be one or yours you got this rep from not booting them when they were [doubtful that they've stopped] phishing.

there's my rant for the day don't expect me to reply to you if you respond to my post.

sidenote: congratulations on elite KJ and Logan, you must be amazing members!

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

this won't stop until the clans harbouring these terrorists get a smackdown from pure warfare

hopefully clan-banned off the entire site especially when the leaders of mentioned clan sit in the channel that has every single person who's been phishing pure clans for the past 6 months.

not trying to tell you how to run your clan zenith but smarten the **** up, we've been saying the same **** for months and they're still in your clan. Youve even made accounts that they phished members of your clan. if it is someone pretending to be one or yours you got this rep from not booting them when they were [doubtful that they've stopped] phishing.

there's my rant for the day don't expect me to reply to you if you respond to my post.

sidenote: congratulations on elite KJ and Logan, you must be amazing members!

KJ and logan don't phish.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

We also need to take action on people who attack clan sites.
11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

ITT: Killumanti, Kj, Logan, and Elite have all been banned off of PW awhile ago. Instead of a rant towards another clan try to set the example for yourself and your clan first.

Kj, Elite, and Logan were dumb enough to phish through Pure Warfare's IRC a monthish+ ago.

Killumanti or whatever the kids name was dumb enough to PM a mod on these boards threatning to take down PW. I laughed.