Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Last F2P Pk Trip of the BH Era [1/29/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Today on Saturday, January 29th 2011, The Last Pures peaked at around 92 people for their weekly F2P Pk Trip. This is easily a record for TLP, having the most we've ever pulled before in F2P.

With this being the last weekend of bounty hunter, lots of clans had sign ups for today, including us. So although we had a good amount of people, we expected other clans to have similar opts which meant it should be a fun day for everyone.

tvid.png

Vid by Lu Xx

Vid by Ever

Vid by P0pz

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite vs. Corrupt Pures

Beginning the trip, TLP scouted out FOE heading up far in the wild, and followed closely behind in our homeworld. Once we got close enough, we ran to single and hopped. Soon after hopping, FOE got to maze, where CP rushed them not long after. TLP had come this far, and we hadn't forgotten about what FOE did yesterday. TLP rushed both clans at the maze and CP ran west against the water as FOE ran north-west. TLP focused on CP first, not realizing FOE was up in the corner clumped up. After clearing a majority of CP, we rushed FOE and cleared them quickly. With returners and stragglers running everywhere, TLP spread inside to clear up anyone who was left. While killing some of the last CP and FOE, MM was seen coming our way. TLP logged at maze and hopped to their homeworld.

TLP Starting - 92

FOE Starting - 60?

CP Starting - 60?

TLP Ending - 70

FOE Ending - 0 on the battlefield

CP Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

27240803.png

16234546.png

110129163452.png

64020628.png

110129213649.png

110129163631.png

110129163616.png

23042904.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

After our first fight, we found EOP lurking near clan wars. With EOP falled in on sperm hill, TLP ran from the south and went to the north hill with bows out. EOP rushed and both clans clumped up on the hill. After hearing MM was on their way, TLP ran east to defend on the north-east hill. With EOP following, we sniped them from above and they were dropping left and right. A while after going onto the north-east hill, MM had finally got there and EOP was sandwiched, getting sniped by both TLP and MM. Soon after MM hit EOP on their side, they began pushing through, TLP ran to the hop spot and logged.

TLP Starting - 80

EOP Starting - 80?

TLP Ending - 65-70

EOP Ending - 61

tmed.png

71484695.png

30400532.png

110129160651.png

89856929.png

98727007.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Control vs. Zenith

TLP found CT near clan wars and rushed from south of clan wars. It turned out to be Z on sperm and CT was on the south-east hill. Z ran into clan wars as soon as we rushed leaving us to rush CT. TLP attacked from on top of the hill and CT was cleared quickly. After clearing them, for some odd reason Z decided to rush us, perhaps thinking they could help out CT. Seeing that CT was gone, some Z immediately ran back to clan wars, leaving their team mates to be killed. TLP cleared it up and hopped away.

TLP Starting - 86

CT Starting - 55-60?

Z Starting - 30?

TLP Ending - 78

CT Starting - 0 on the battlefield

Z Starting - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

60215780.png

21991446.png

91835123.png

31037394.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready MM to have your **** destroyed tomorrow.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

someone is still mad they got declined.

gj tlp

Lol declined, I didn't even re apply. You just jelly that I left for a better clan.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

someone is still mad they got declined.

gj tlp

Lol declined, I didn't even re apply. You just jelly that I left for a better clan.

yes, you didn't re apply because you were mad we declined you the first time.

&

yes im super jelly

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png