Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

100 Dungeoneering

Jet

Look I know these people... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNc1rneDAk...feature=related

100 Dung on a lvl 3 is bullsh1t hes not a nolifer he got leaked the bug...

L, that glitch is 7 months old. All accounts were detected and "reset" or banned for exploiting ingame bugs.

Don't bother posting if your going to feed everyone little rumours kiddo.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

lol silly kids on these threads, it is 10x easier to train dung on a level 3 than on a dif acc. if ur level 3 you just sit there and do nothing while the monsters lose combat average making it easier for the other guys.

Wrong. I'm skilling in 90% of my floors, which is how I manage to find private teams. Its completely f2p, and yes it does take a hell of a long time so it's not as easy as you'd like to believe.

Also 97 dg on my zerk, so yeah I don't leech.

Look I know these people... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNc1rneDAk...feature=related

100 Dung on a lvl 3 is bullsh1t hes not a nolifer he got leaked the bug...

L, that glitch is 7 months old. All accounts were detected and "reset" or banned for exploiting ingame bugs.

Don't bother posting if your going to feed everyone little rumours kiddo.

They only did a partial patch outside of just "1" def circles you subscribe to , there is a world of unpatched methods.

They only did a partial patch outside of just "1" def circles you subscribe to , there is a world of unpatched methods.

Hmm, k. Please enlighten me because I don't recall you've shown us your level 100 dung acc yet...?

Almost all huge updates have bugs that are exploitable, and 99.9% of the time the acc's are tracked and banned.

Not saying that people didn't succeed with this. Just saying that i've trained from levels 1-100, which tbh isn't that easy in f2p.

(But completely possible if you have half a brain and good friends).

So if you have nothing useful to post on my Goals and Achievements topic other than grats, then ciao ^^