Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Omni in Need

Omni

Is a friend indeed.

* Text on image: Omni (anything else after that is up to you)

* Specific Images (links must be supplied !): Find an Anime picture that would represent me, please do not make it a mainstreme character please :P, AND/or Taylor Swift.

* Colour Scheme: Nice and clean, that's all I want, just do what you feel comfortable doing.

* Size (in pixels): Up to you

* Animations: None

* Things to avoid (what you don't want in your image): Anything is up to you, I need a sig, haven't had one in awhile, please the only thing is I'd rather you didn't put your logo/name in it, I'll say thanks to you in my sig.

* Specific Images (links must be supplied !): Find an Anime picture that would represent me, please do not make it a mainstreme character please :P, AND/or Taylor Swift.

(links must be supplied !)

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Not when I obviously just said

Find an Anime picture that would represent me, please do not make it a mainstreme character please , AND/or Taylor Swift.

Obviously I'm giving the "artist" free roam. Don't be an idiot.

Omni you can use whatever you want. All 4 are at your disposal.

Phillip this is a request topic, not me asking for CnC on work I did months ago. Thanks though.

Ryan I don't hold those .PSD's (I had to do a system restore, there not even saved on my community, I went back on PC to find some old work of mine I posted).

Omni I posted that one as ajoke... it's terrible.

But it's so bad that I don't even know how you did it! That's what makes it Eun1qu3.

Omni you can use whatever you want. All 4 are at your disposal.

PUT MY NAME ON IT@!